XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
can't believe this weather last couple of weeks here in the prairies. Rain , cold and even snow in alot of places. Harvest is at a standstill and us farmers are in panic mode waiting for the sun to come out. Not looking good in the forecast at all. Today I got snow and it ain't a welcome site.
IM003001.JPG

IM003002.JPG

IM003003.JPG

IM003005.JPG

Woke up to snow on the lawn in Calgary this morning. After all the smoke over the summer and bad weather now it seems we missed an entire summer of outdoor activities. Time to head south for the winter.

• Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
I hear Kindersley way this morning alot more snow, highways are bad , semi's in the ditch . I heard no Indian Summer this fall as they are on strike. Well furnace is on and back in the shop 2day working on my TopKick painting the frame.

South Calgary where I am ... no snow today ... but I can't boast as I don't have A/S tires.
so even without snow ... this weather still sucks :(

I started the Corvette and moments later got my Onstar report.
Good news ... all is OK
Bad news ... tires sensors are complaining of a rather unexpected low air value
(as the cold here just knocked the reading well down
meaning it would be a rather bad idea to roll out on the tires that I have)

Last edited:
South Calgary where I am ... no snow today ... but I can't boast as I don't have A/S tires.
so even without snow ... this weather still sucks :(

I started the Corvette and moments later got my Onstar report.
Good news ... all is OK
Bad news ... tires sensors are complaining of a rather unexpected low air value
(as the cold here just knocked the reading well down
meaning it would be a rather bad idea to roll on the tires I have)
I wouldn't take her out below 5C. A few hills around where I am for the good winding roads but as you get higher up the colder it gets. Was out today but top up as just 14C with little sun. Besides at 135K it is a little windy with the top down. Waiting for the leaves to turn but they are 99% green as we have not had any frost yet. When they turn and start to fall then that is the time to slowdown as there is not much holding power in a curve with leaves under the tires. Getting close to hibernation unfortunately.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread