Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2016
Airdrie
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Z51
Province
AB
As many of you already know, my uncle Ray passed away last year from cancer. My aunt has asked me to help her to disperse of many of the items of his that no one in their family will ever use. I have no desire to use this site to flog a bunch of stuff that no one is interested in, so I am being selective in what I am posting to things that I think might be of interest to people here. With that in mind, my uncle was an avid outdoorsman, a hunter, and a fisherman. If you are interested in knowing more about stuff that I have, please feel free to ask.

First up for you golfers out there, I have a set of left-handed golf clubs. The bag is brand-new, I mean it literally still has the tags on it. $150.

20180427_114328.jpg

Second up is something special. A 12-foot (12.7 actually) Porta-Bote. This is a folding hard-shelled boat that folds down like a huge surfboard for easy flat-storage, but actually makes a great boat for fishing! I will attach a video here to show what it is like, but I don't have any pictures of the boat because I haven't figured out how to get it over to my house yet. Even folded up, it is much too long to fit in my sportwagon, and I don't have a roof rack. I will say that it is in great shape and has been treated well, and hardly used. There is a Minnkota 36 or 38 lb thrust electric trolling motor with a deep-cycle battery, and a Shakespeare 2.6hp 4-stroke outboard as well. All have been stored indoors and are in great shape. It also has the side-mount wheels to roll it in and out of the lake. $1500.

Rifles and ammo are gone. I have a meat grinder and a dehydrator. Rods and reels. Let me know what you might be looking for.

Cheers,

Jordan.

As many of you already know, my uncle Ray passed away last year from cancer. My aunt has asked me to help her to disperse of many of the items of his that no one in their family will ever use. I have no desire to use this site to flog a bunch of stuff that no one is interested in, so I am being selective in what I am posting to things that I think might be of interest to people here. With that in mind, my uncle was an avid outdoorsman, a hunter, and a fisherman. If you are interested in knowing more about stuff that I have, please feel free to ask.

First up for you golfers out there, I have a set of left-handed golf clubs. The bag is brand-new, I mean it literally still has the tags on it. $150.

View attachment 18143

Second up is something special. A 12-foot (12.7 actually) Porta-Bote. This is a folding hard-shelled boat that folds down like a huge surfboard for easy flat-storage, but actually makes a great boat for fishing! I will attach a video here to show what it is like, but I don't have any pictures of the boat because I haven't figured out how to get it over to my house yet. Even folded up, it is much too long to fit in my sportwagon, and I don't have a roof rack. I will say that it is in great shape and has been treated well, and hardly used. There is a Minnkota 36 or 38 lb thrust electric trolling motor with a deep-cycle battery, and a Shakespeare 2.6hp 4-stroke outboard as well. All have been stored indoors and are in great shape. It also has the side-mount wheels to roll it in and out of the lake. $1500.

Rifles and ammo are gone. I have a meat grinder and a dehydrator. Rods and reels. Let me know what you might be looking for.

Cheers,

Jordan.

What make of grinder Jord? Is it a big 220 volt?

It's a pretty cool toy. Ray had a custom Thule rack that would slide into the receiver on the back and hold the boat up between the back and the Back Rack at the front of the box. Then all the equipment and tents and stuff could go in the box and under the tonneau cover. I still have a bunch of that Thule stuff if someone is interested in that.

I also found a full set of locking lug nuts (Ford F250) that I wound up having to replace when I sold his truck and couldn't find them. lol. Anybody need a spare set?

Status
Not open for further replies.