Definitely not true for every dealer from what I've heard. I assume you mean net new orders.

Yes net new orders. They mentioned about production slowing again.

This is for dealers in Ontario BTW.

Yes net new orders. They mentioned about production slowing again.

This is for dealers in Ontario BTW.

Again it depends upon the dealer and its expected volume of new C8's. I wouldn't stick with just one dealer and there are some Ontario dealers on this Forum who I'd recommend you try.

Talked to my dealer today. They are saying orders now will be delivered in 2 years. Not sure if that is true or not (anyone else hear the same?)
Mine has said the same. Due to the fact that half of the 2020 projected build (20K cars) moved to 2021. That then essentially cut the 2021 model year in half. I would not be surprised if the combined totals now have the full 2021 build already allocated. No one is going to say that. Certainly not many dealers that want your commitment. Again, I have no evidence that 2021 is truly sold out but that may be that the 1100 and 2000 status 2020 orders have not all been re-entered yet. Once they are, chances are it gets very tight.

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
Talked to my dealer today. They are saying orders now will be delivered in 2 years. Not sure if that is true or not (anyone else hear the same?)
lf you recently ordered a C8 you will wait 2 years ,l ordered mine Oct 2019 and will see mine in spring of 2021 unless the government of China tosses another wrench onto the gearbox .

Reactions: ABC
lf you recently ordered a C8 you will wait 2 years ,l ordered mine Oct 2019 and will see mine in spring of 2021 unless the government of China tosses another wrench onto the gearbox .
You are right Mark, Not to be a downer, but there are lots of COVID flare ups around the US and we cannot rule out another production shutdown based on any give supplier or BGA itself. Things are still way off normal. We just have to wait and good things will come.

Now l know how all the consumers felt when WW2 started up l mean well were on side about winning the war but imagine all them people whos lives were put on hold . This thing from china really gets me upset and dont anybody call me a nazi as my best man at my wedding was from China .

It is very possible production can be shutdown again and probably for longer. Having said that OP should call around some dealers. They have their anticipated allocations for 2021 and can be quite accurate in telling you if you'll be getting a 21 or 22. Notwithstanding further production issues.

It is very possible production can be shutdown again and probably for longer. Having said that OP should call around some dealers. They have their anticipated allocations for 2021 and can be quite accurate in telling you if you'll be getting a 21 or 22. Notwithstanding further production issues.

the accuracy of their answer can only be close to the truth if they are honest and truthful

which appears to be lacking in over 50% of dealerships today in Canada reguarding c8 ownership

My sales dude gave me a max date saying l would rather tell you august 2021 to make you my best friend when l say your ride is ready in May 2021 . Tracy does have a heart as a sales person he is caught up in the same shitstorm we all are . These dudes were counting on selling 125 + cars a year also to look after their family also

Mr doom and gloom thats why l bought a 1970 GTO for $60 Grand Yesterday to keep me from hanging myself

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.