Casual User
Ontario You're Celebrated
Jan 24, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 GLE
Province
ON
I see some really high prices on autotrader.

Does anyone know what would a 2LT with upgraded Exhaust and a few other cosmetic upgrades be worth on secondary right now?

I've got to sell my order before it comes in so I am starting at MSRP and working my way up. The ones on Trader are mostly wheeler dealers that buy every new special car that comes along to flip it and they start at about 30% over and will work their way down!
By the time my car hits Calgary my deposit will have been in for 3 years. I don't feel too bad if someone offers over MSRP.
When it builds it'll look like this.
1594950353212.png

I've got to sell my order before it comes in so I am starting at MSRP and working my way up. The ones on Trader are mostly wheeler dealers that buy every new special car that comes along to flip it and they start at about 30% over and will work their way down!
By the time my car hits Calgary my deposit will have been in for 3 years. I don't feel too bad if someone offers over MSRP.
When it builds it'll look like this.
View attachment 41896
You need to give us way more details, car at 3000? TPW? what trim package/z51 etc etc etc. have you passed this by your dealer yet as they own the car not you necessarily, are they OK with you selling your allocation

You need to give us way more details, car at 3000? TPW? what trim package/z51 etc etc etc. have you passed this by your dealer yet as they own the car not you necessarily, are they OK with you selling your allocation
Car build details in my signature, Not actively shopping the car around yet as it's several months away, still I have had some interesting inquiries. The picture posted is slightly inaccurate. Mine will have black rockers and black splash guards. Looking to get a HTC instead, several dealers I know have their 2021 order lists jammed full (and 2020 order carryover not even done yet) so it'd be 2022. Looks like I will have to pay over MSRP to get one soon or wait till 2023 delivery or drive a coupe. Orders are really going to jam up in the next few years.

Mine is built and gets delivered in just under 2 weeks.
Blue LT2 with upgraded exhaust, red interior, red engine cover. Struggling w/ whether I should keep or sell. Ain't a cheap car (At least to me lol).

C8 Corvettes on the ground are still pretty scarce but i wouldn't bet the farm that this situation will continue for two more years into 2022 or 2023 model year. Production is still ramping up and they are targeting two shifts. COVID has killed the economies of most C8 market countries and worldwide unemployment is at record highs. $100,000 cars are toys and toys get pushed off the shopping list quickly when your income disappears.

• Agree
Reactions: Cruzin and tyho
C8 Corvettes on the ground are still pretty scarce but i wouldn't bet the farm that this situation will continue for two more years into 2022 or 2023 model year. Production is still ramping up and they are targeting two shifts. COVID has killed the economies of most C8 market countries and worldwide unemployment is at record highs. $100,000 cars are toys and toys get pushed off the shopping list quickly when your income disappears.

I agree. I think by the 2022 model year that asking prices will have dropped to a normal market valuation.

My 2019 blue grand sport is now for sale at the original msrp
outside of Alberta they will save

14,950 on taxes, More in bc with their additional wealth tax

4000 on expel

1000 dealer fees

bargain based on maybe not getting a c8 if they don’t mind the c7 design and want a car now

will list later just saying the c7 market just became stronger

accepting 2 payments, one for 75 grand or so for tax purposes and one for the balance on a used car

Jeff. You know where classifieds belong.....

I see some really high prices on autotrader.

Does anyone know what would a 2LT with upgraded Exhaust and a few other cosmetic upgrades be worth on secondary right now?

My C8 is a 2LT with Z51, front lift, in ELB and some other upgrades. MSRP was 92K would not sell it. But many are paying over MSRP to get one immediately. Temp situation but the old supply vs. demand thing.

Talked to my dealer today. They are saying orders now will be delivered in 2 years. Not sure if that is true or not (anyone else hear the same?)

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.