Screw the wave. Mind your own damn business when you drive. Why do you expect me to take my eyes of the road and remove my hands from the all important 10 and 2.
You think you are that important? I have got news for you bubba. It takes 110% concentration to operate this high performance machine and waving is a clear distraction. Should be a ticket-able offence in my book. Its hard enough to drive the car, operate the “Waze”, tune the satellite, talk to the office, text the wife, manhandle the double burger from Five Guys, check in on CCF, and light my Monte Cristo, and now you want a wave….Wave this you entitled pack of wavers.

G%#!^%it I just spilled ketchup on my shirt…..

Screw the wave. Mind your own damn business when you drive. Why do you expect me to take my eyes of the road and remove my hands from the all important 10 and 2.
You think you are that important? I have got news for you bubba. It takes 110% concentration to operate this high performance machine and waving is a clear distraction. Should be a ticket-able offence in my book. Its hard enough to drive the car, operate the “Waze”, tune the satellite, talk to the office, text the wife, manhandle the double burger from Five Guys, check in on CCF, and light my Monte Cristo, and now you want a wave….Wave this you entitled pack of wavers.

... you can replace your shirt with this new CCF Shirt that has just been put up for purchasing ...
just trying to be helpful and not necessarily for maintaining one of your "maybe 3" ... :Smuggrin: ... Cheers

unisex-basic-softstyle-t-shirt-black-back-60f2fc05c9dee_720x.jpg

Last edited:
I always wave when i see another vette out there and i have missed a few as Iam busy checking traffic and then the wife waves and then hits me for not..

Its about 80% here in Ottawa, even have the the C8 drivers wave back...

How about the C7 stop beside me in Red light and the both window open and he never even look at me ... green light take off...
..... I will never wave for C7.... .8. Until they wave first.....

Last edited:

Hey, crabby pants, methinks you can't wave because you are trying to multi-task. and that is just not possible. If you were to just concentrate on driving and waving you would be much much happier. At least thats what works for me (LOL)

I never rule out sarcastic humour when reading some CCF posts … especially when they appear over-the-top. Also for when wearing that t-shirt too … Cheers 😂👍🏻

When I “C-Gen Wave” and it is not returned, I come away very happy knowing that they did not see me wasting my wave. If they saw me wave, then wonder if they noticed the back of my hand and closing my fingers … one at a time with the final one pretty much summing up the chance meeting. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.