CDN_Wolf_eh

2 You're 10
Jan 30, 2009
Mississauga, Canada
VetteCoins
I picked up my car from Devon's today, now I'm itching to get her on the track ... tomorrow if you register online, they are having a special price day $80.00 ... which get's you track access from 12P til 6P ... not too bad!

The Viper Club of Ontario will be up there ... and Lucas will be up there with his camera.

Who's interested in going up?

Mark

A buddy of mine also in Gtown is taking his viper up there that weekend he is going to track the car.... Should be a great weekend.

I picked up my car from Devon's today, now I'm itching to get her on the track ... tomorrow if you register online, they are having a special price day $80.00 ... which get's you track access from 12P til 6P ... not too bad!

The Viper Club of Ontario will be up there ... and Lucas will be up there with his camera.

Who's interested in going up?

Mark
Hey Marky,

What did you have done to your girl at the "spa"?

Not too much Pierre ... I had my Calipers cleaned and check ... Devon also painted them ... they look cool.

Check all major components and systems ... Devon was impressed with the ol' girl.

I gotta go back before the Apex day on the 29th, I'm getting the brake spindle ducts put in, and my Hawks track pads put on ... also have a squeek in my steering collum, which he'll resolve ... the big thing is my PCM ... we're going to work on tuning it alittle better.

You coming out tomorrow????? :D

Mark

A buddy of mine also in Gtown is taking his viper up there that weekend he is going to track the car.... Should be a great weekend.

I was talking with the Viper guys last weekend, and they're having their club meet up there tomorrow ... so I'm sure there will be a lot of American Muscle on the track tomorrow ... but Greg's new exhaust will blow them all away ... It sounds :swear: AWESOME!!!

I was talking with the Viper guys last weekend, and they're having their club meet up there tomorrow ... so I'm sure there will be a lot of American Muscle on the track tomorrow ... but Greg's new exhaust will blow them all away ... It sounds :swear: AWESOME!!!

:agree: I head it yesterday sounds awesome:canada::canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread