Darryl L

Casual User
Oct 14, 2017
VetteCoins
Hello Everyone! I'm new to the club. Recently, I got a great deal on a C4 vette needing a stalling problem fixed. I figured the next step would be to check out the CCF and other vette sites, and see if there are many from Saskatoon and area on here? Is there a local club? Any events, good resources, etc. available here?
Send me a note if your from the Saskatoon area!

Welcome! There are certainly some Saskatoon vette drivers on here. I am not a C4 expert bu there are some on the forums so hopefully we can help you sort out the car.

There is a Saskatoon Corvette Club.

T

Reactions: Darryl L
Welcome! There are certainly some Saskatoon vette drivers on here. I am not a C4 expert bu there are some on the forums so hopefully we can help you sort out the car.

There is a Saskatoon Corvette Club.

T
Hi! Thanx for the info! I'm going to be looking them up asap! The issue I'm having is kinda tricky I'm told. Nothing beats good advice to solving weird gremlins lol. The car I got was just way too good of a deal to pass up. The whole thing is in very very good condition! I got it from a guy who inherited it from his dad! He was not a car guy and his wife hated it for filling her spot on the driveway lol! I hope I can find someone with the same or similar issue as me. This car needs to get out of the garage and enjoy the freedom of the open road....and me too lol!

Welcome Daryl. Hope you get your gremlins all figured out before spring.
Hi! Nice to hear from you. I'm sure it's not a expensive fix just a sensor on module not doing it's job, maybe a vac leak or broken sure. The engine seems in as new condition for compression and leakdown tests! It's a bit of a learning curve as my last build was my best buddies 68! We did a 383 stroker w/471 blower and a trimec 5 speed swap with hyd clutch setup on it! It's nasty fast lol! I'm hoping to get mine to that level of performance also! By for now....

Reactions: Dub
Hey Darryl! Welcome to the forum! I hope we can help with the C4 issue. Feel free to post specifics about the problem at hand in the C4 area. You may get some better results in that specific forum, but people end up reading most posts regardless of where they are posted, so you may get help here as well. That engine for the 68 sounds like a beast!!!

As for the Saskatoon Corvette Club, I am a member and also the Vice President of the club. Unfortunately there aren't any official events left for the year except for our AGM on November 18th. If you're interested in attending to find out more than about the club, you are more than welcome to come, or you can also ask me whatever questions you may have on this forum. We have a specific Saskatoon Corvette Club section here:

Saskatoon Corvette Club
There is also a Saskatoon Corvette Club website.

We don't have too many members from the club on the forum so I haven't been super diligent at updating that section, but I hope that changes as time moves forward.

Reactions: BDK
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.