05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Beautiful day indeed! I couldn't peel my arse outta bed early enough to snag a spot but didn't break my heart, just walking around all that eye candy was worth the trip! Camera got a workout :)
I think the last pic I got had to be David K's as we crossed paths running around the city :) Gorgeous car you have there bud!

Wow what a weekend for all the vette people out there , hope you guys might even be able to get that connection and seel the cars you wanted to with all the advertising . Everyones car looked great out there as well and really attracted attention and a great location as well. koodoes to the early morning risers for getting the spot .. For sure next year and maybe even more cars ? Lets take over the whole block haha , never know right .

I am sorry I missed out on all the fun. The spot you guys got looked great
and the day was perfect. How many people were out sunday night! Saturday night was busy but how was sunday along 8th street?

Yes, what's with that? LOL

Well, Sunday was busy, but not as busy as Saturday night. You can redeem yourself though, Cruisin' for a cause this Thursday and buying some A&W burguers for MS research. I think I will pack one or two

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.