This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santa brought

Sep 21, 2014
York,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 C5 vert
Who got what for their Vette??

Santa brought me a set of polished billet aluminum fluid caps for the engine bay. Cap ID's are laser etched and the quality is second to none.
This will give the engine bay quite a lift, Thanks Santa!

Bill

I got a "Chevrolet Corvette Parking Only" parking sign and a round "Chevrolet Corvette" sign from a son-in-law. They will go on a wall in the garage. Santa didn't give me squat for the car. I asked for a supercharger, headers, a 427, and, and, and...........nothing but a lump of coal.

Sound like a great plan Murray!! I've got a couple of spare boilers I can bring along and I also have a flash steam turbine here somewhere that we can squeeze under the hood too!!!! Probably do the quarter around 9 flat at 140 or so, what do you think?

Would love to see a before and after pic of those aluminum caps! I've often tight about biting on a set of those. They sure do seem nice to me. Congrats!

I'll see what I can do for you. Bling is always good so I expect quite a difference in looks. No chrome for me, must be stainless first and polished aluminum second.
You know your a ''Redneck"" when your favorite colour is.... ''Shiny''! lol

Bill