CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Looks like she's going to be a real nasty so-and-so.:mad:

Stay safe everyone and get the 'vettes under cover if you can.

Lots of rain and high winds expected for the next couple days.

Altho the winds and rain will be far reaching, the main path of the storm has been forecast to be just east of Toronto into eastern Ontario and into Quebec.

G/L everyone.

C.

Yes, stay safe everyone. Windy all day here and getting worse. Now getting gusts over 60km/h coming off Georgian Bay. :(

Wow.

We get snow in June sometimes, and some real bad tornadoes--glad hurricanes aren't on the list in these parts too.

BTW, Steamer, did you feel that earthquake the other day?
[mob][/mob]

Nope didn't feel a thing. Sure did last year thou. That 6.9 rattled the crap out of the house and me in my shed. Was leaning over my JD lawn mower when it hit. The shaking was incredible with the shed doors slamming open and closed. That one was the first one I felt since moving here in 89.
Rob

Every time anything looks remotely like a storm, the news people start cranking out all the horror stories. After a while, if the big one hits, no one is going to pay any attention. Other than a bit of wind and showers, nothing much happening here today. I was out for a couple of hours this afternoon putting stuff away for winter. We had hurricane Hazel in 1954 and there were some tornadoes in 1985 that killed some people around Barrie. Odds of something bad happening around here are pretty remote. Then again, never say never.

Nope didn't feel a thing. Sure did last year thou. That 6.9 rattled the crap out of the house and me in my shed. Was leaning over my JD lawn mower when it hit. The shaking was incredible with the shed doors slamming open and closed. That one was the first one I felt since moving here in 89.
Rob

Really? Do didn't feel it? I read there were some people in Edmonton claiming that it caused their lights to sway in their homes!:rofl:

Anyway, good luck with Sandy, as Vince said, I'm glad that is one thing we never have to deal with here!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.