Only things I can suggest are first to be patient. O nibbles in a month is hard to take but they will come. Secondly the rising oil prices won't help. It won't eliminate the market but will cool it somewhat.
Thirdly: Advertising.....far and wide and if you haven't already, spend a buck or 2 on ads.-- don't forget Kijiji, Auto Trader, friends, meets, forums, for sale sign in the window.

Spring is a good time for selling obviously but make sure the price is fair and be prepared to dicker.

G/L with your sale

C.

Lol thanks I have done all but the sign cause it's still sleeping some what. Yea I'm getting anxious cause I'm selling this cause I have with the sale enought for a C6 z06 and one I want exactly is one sale in Ontario but no ones after it. Lol going nuts but today was calgarys first nice day so!!

Lol thanks I have done all but the sign cause it's still sleeping some what. Yea I'm getting anxious cause I'm selling this cause I have with the sale enought for a C6 z06 and one I want exactly is one sale in Ontario but no ones after it. Lol going nuts but today was calgarys first nice day so!!

How about trading it in on the Z06?
You wouldn't get as much as a private sale but at least you'd move it and get the one you want.
Some of the difference in cost would be made up by the tax savings since you'd only pay tax on the difference in prices.

C.

Far as I can tell it's a buyer's market (which will affect the higher priced -- purchase-- more than the lower priced sale so don't be shy about negotiating.

You may be very pleasantly surprised. :D

G/L

C.

Man those Ron Fellow's Z06's are such nice cars!!!!

I almost ruined my pants yesterday looking at this Z06 Carbon in Regina at the dealership where I was picking up some parts. The list is $128,000 reduced to $93,000!!!

The picture just does not do the car justice.

2012-04-23075534.jpg

Best of luck with your sale! I hope you get that RF Z06 soon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.