I have had an Innova 3100 for a few years now. Although I haven't used it much, it seems to work ok. The other day the check engine light came on in our 2005 Jimmy. The reader brought up an oxygen sensor code. When taking a vehicle to a garage, it is kind of nice to know why it is going in.

Equus Innova 3100 OBD II Code Readers - YouTube

I also bought PLX Devices WiFi unit that plugs into the OBD II port and transmits to my I-pad using the Dash Command programme. If nothing else, this is a neat play toy.

PLX Kiwi 2 Wifi | OBD2 OBDII iPhone

I have had an Innova 3100 for a few years now. Although I haven't used it much, it seems to work ok. The other day the check engine light came on in our 2005 Jimmy. The reader brought up an oxygen sensor code. When taking a vehicle to a garage, it is kind of nice to know why it is going in.

Equus Innova 3100 OBD II Code Readers - YouTube

I also bought PLX Devices WiFi unit that plugs into the OBD II port and transmits to my I-pad using the Dash Command programme. If nothing else, this is a neat play toy.

PLX Kiwi 2 Wifi | OBD2 OBDII iPhone

I have the same INNOVA 3100 and find it good for all my needs (so far).

C.

Hi Colin, forgot where to put the reminder for Princess Auto sales, so here it will go.For the month of September there is free shipping. Also the 2,000 lbs. wheel dollies are on right now for half price at $45.00 a pair. Good for avoiding flat spots on a stored car too.

Princess Auto

Hi Colin, forgot where to put the reminder for Princess Auto sales, so here it will go.For the month of September there is free shipping. Also the 2,000 lbs. wheel dollies are on right now for half price at $45.00 a pair. Good for avoiding flat spots on a stored car too.

Princess Auto

That's a good deal Al -- If anyone hasn't got these yet, now is a good time to buy.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread