Featured Thread
Well.....I have been wanting to upgrade to a C7 for some time and was stuck on a yellow vert with a standard..They are very rare or so it seems..Found exactly what I wanted in the spring of 2018 before the snow was gone but their price was a bit high and they wanted to give me nothing for my car. Before I even had a chance to sell my car someone else bought it. Looked for another all that year and into this year. I test drove a C7 coupe with a standard and liked the way it felt but did not prefer a coupe, besides they were not willing to give me a fair price for mine.
As luck would have it my wife was going to Regina to do a girls day and wanted me to tag along. So while the girls were out doing their thing I decided to See what the Dealers in Regina had to offer.. Capital had nothing of interest in stock so I stopped in at Wheaton and saw this baby. It had an automatic so I thought I should test drive it to see if I could be happy with an automatic..
It is a year old car that was put into service on 31-may-2018 and was driven by the owner and it only had 4400 kms on it and the price was reasonable. I showed it to my wife and the girls and of course they loved it..Went home and left it until Tuesday And asked them to give me a quote on the difference I would need to get into that one.. They gave me a price, we did some dickering and in the end we made a deal and I drove back to Regina and picked it up. (this is the readers digest condensed version.) I am very pleased with my purchase. Just can't wipe the smile off my face...
That is the beginning to a whole new chapter in my journey....
I thought I needed a manual transmission, but I fell in lust with my C7 on the showroom floor! I've now had it for 15 months and even enjoy the automatic in the GS.

• Agree
Reactions: LE BARON and BDK
Here is some stats on Black Rose .:

end of Black Rose Metallic as an exterior color for the 2018 model year Corvette. The color was a throwback to the exterior of the same name that was offered from 1992-1994 C4 Corvettes.

Black Rose Metallic returned in 2017 for the C7 Corvette and it was very well received by Corvette enthusiasts looking to break away from the traditional Black/Red/White exteriors.
Now that production has ended, we reached out to our friends on the Corvette Team who offered up these final production statistics for the color.
For 2018, a total of 219 Corvettes were painted Black Rose Metallic and they break down to a total of 165 Coupes and 54 Convertibles. As of the close of the Corvette Assembly Plant in July, a total of 6,469 Corvettes were built for 2018 and Black Rose represents 3.38% of that production. That percentage will drop once 2018 Corvette production resumes in November.
Here’s Black Rose Metallic’s production statistics for 2017-2018 Corvettes:
Year
Stingray
Grand Sport
Z06
Total
2017​
544​
465​
324​
1,333​
2018​
92​
78​
49​
219​
Totals
636​
543​
373​
1,552​

Here is some stats on Black Rose .:

end of Black Rose Metallic as an exterior color for the 2018 model year Corvette. The color was a throwback to the exterior of the same name that was offered from 1992-1994 C4 Corvettes.

Black Rose Metallic returned in 2017 for the C7 Corvette and it was very well received by Corvette enthusiasts looking to break away from the traditional Black/Red/White exteriors.
Now that production has ended, we reached out to our friends on the Corvette Team who offered up these final production statistics for the color.
For 2018, a total of 219 Corvettes were painted Black Rose Metallic and they break down to a total of 165 Coupes and 54 Convertibles. As of the close of the Corvette Assembly Plant in July, a total of 6,469 Corvettes were built for 2018 and Black Rose represents 3.38% of that production. That percentage will drop once 2018 Corvette production resumes in November.
Here’s Black Rose Metallic’s production statistics for 2017-2018 Corvettes:
Year
Stingray
Grand Sport
Z06
Total
2017​
544​
465​
324​
1,333​
2018​
92​
78​
49​
219​
Totals
636​
543​
373​
1,552​
This is what I got for stats on My 2018 Stingray Z51 Convertible 3LT trim..
2018 Corvette Stingray
Z51 Convertible
1-OF 9686 Corvettes built in 2018
1-of 735 Stingray convertibles
1-of 735 with 19/20 tires
1-of 684 with 8 speed paddle shift
1-of 673 with GT seats
1-of 655 with black convertible top
1-of 603 with chrome badges
1-of 595 with performance exhaust
1-of 469 with performance data recorder and navigation
1-of 293 3LT packages
1-of 241 with battery maintainer package
1-of 170 with 2.73 gears
1-of 108 with magnetic ride
1-of 71 with black caliper
1-of 34 delivered to Canada
1-of 17 with black rose exterior color
1-of 14 with leather Kalahari

Now that I have this information it would be nice to know how many are exactly like mine. Given these numbers I am guessing very few to maybe none..​

Reactions: 12cents and XFIRE82
This is what I got for stats on My 2018 Stingray Z51 Convertible 3LT trim..
2018 Corvette Stingray
Z51 Convertible
1-OF 9686 Corvettes built in 2018
1-of 735 Stingray convertibles
1-of 735 with 19/20 tires
1-of 684 with 8 speed paddle shift
1-of 673 with GT seats
1-of 655 with black convertible top
1-of 603 with chrome badges
1-of 595 with performance exhaust
1-of 469 with performance data recorder and navigation
1-of 293 3LT packages
1-of 241 with battery maintainer package
1-of 170 with 2.73 gears
1-of 108 with magnetic ride
1-of 71 with black caliper
1-of 34 delivered to Canada
1-of 17 with black rose exterior color
1-of 14 with leather Kalahari

Now that I have this information it would be nice to know how many are exactly like mine. Given these numbers I am guessing very few to maybe none..​
BDK...How/where did you dig up the stats for your car?

I know how we all like pics. So here are a few..
I came across your post on the Wind Restrictor contest and saw your posted photo for it and loved the color, so I searched to see if you had more pictures in a thread and found this one.
I don’t remember seeing that color before, but I must say, that is frickin’ gorgeous!!
Very different and unique, but not in a strange way.
Well done, my eastern neighbor, well done.
Dale.

I came across your post on the Wind Restrictor contest and saw your posted photo for it and loved the color, so I searched to see if you had more pictures in a thread and found this one.
I don’t remember seeing that color before, but I must say, that is frickin’ gorgeous!!
Very different and unique, but not in a strange way.
Well done, my eastern neighbor, well done.
Dale.
Thank you. I get a lot of compliments on the colour and I love it....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.