T-Bone have you ever been to the 24 Hours? Daytona and Le Mans are races that I would love to see and experience.

It would be great if you could find someone else who could travel down with you. The exchange rate would be a killer for me.

12360106_1125330164174209_8666631282730165929_n.jpg
T-Bone have you ever been to the 24 Hours? Daytona and Le Mans are races that I would love to see and experience.

It would be great if you could find someone else who could travel down with you. The exchange rate would be a killer for me.
Well I've been to Daytona a few times but only for the NASCAR races. I used to love watching the IMSA race during the July NASCAR weekend there. I know what your saying about the exchange rates though. That's kind of why I was looking for a travel partner. It's not gonna be cheap.

Thank you for downloading the new and improved IMSA mobile app. This all-new, 2nd-screen experience allows you to follow the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge and other IMSA-sanctioned series in a whole new way. With the initial free download, you will have access to the latest news, videos, driver & team profiles and event details.

Once you enter the app, you will be able to register for the free premium experience which includes live streaming of all races for the TUDOR Championship (where available), Continental Tire Challenge, Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama and Lamborghini Super Trofeo, as well as TUDOR Championship qualifying. In addition, you will have access to in-car cameras, IMSA Radio audio, timing & scoring and live @IMSALive pit lane details. Yes, you read that correctly, it's completely free.

One additional special feature is the ability to customize your experience by selecting your favorite automotive manufacturer including BMW, Chevrolet, Ford, Mazda and Porsche. By doing so, the manufacturer's content will be prioritized so you can easily find it first.

We believe this new digital experience will give you the freedom to make the race your own and enjoy IMSA's races in a whole new way.

As always, we want your feedback and encourage you to share ideas regarding your digital experience, whether it be the IMSA mobile app, IMSA.com or our social channels. We have created a new online forum at imsa.uservoice.com where you can share your feedback and ideas, as well as vote on which ideas you like best. We are listening and will use your input to ensure we are improving our digital experience in a way that you, our fans, want.

We appreciate your support of IMSA and look forward to continuing a fantastic race season.

Sincerely
David Pettit
VP, Marketing

Downloaded the new IMSA app. read above about it.

Damn, just seen that a convention I attend is the 2 days before the 24hrs of Daytona. I don't go every year.... it is in Orlando. they moved it 2 weeks later, I never put 2 and 2 together.

Maybe next year...... hope they make it the same week/weekend.

Brian

Who is watching??? Amazing close racing the whole race yesterday and now...... 7-8 cars in GTLM ( Corvette C7 division ) within 10 seconds and Corvettes been 1st and 2nd before the last pit stop.

great coverage online

Watch >>>> www.imsa.com/camera/imsatv

I have the IMSA app open and sending it to my Apple TV box that is plugged into my big screen...... HD looks great!

5 hours left

Great race so far . Luv seeing Corvette Racing out front and loved seeing Ron Fellows giving an interview last night . I agree they should carve his face on Mt Rushmore LOL. Hoping the Wayne Taylor Racing Corvette DP can catch that F****in Honda .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread