Featured Thread
R

RockyPM

Good Morning and here it is! A compilation of photos over the past 8 years. By no means are these the only ones but this is over 11 minutes of memories! Interesting, as I was putting this together I see there are a few friends who are no longer with us. The RMCC has evolved from a 1-day event to something I never imagined in 2013 to what it has become. Please forgive my editing skills as this is a first try and many of the older photos are poor quality. YouTube also puts it in SD instead of HD. As I do more this will get better!

Enjoy this trip down memory lane with beautiful cars, amazing scenery and good friends!

@OL Yeller i can make that happen. We are supplying all participants with stickers for thier car but we will be selling ones for anyone who wants one.
Any particular size? The standard size is 3”X4” but we can make them larger if you want. Standard size above is $5 plus mailing. PM you address to me and I’ll get mail cost figured out. Also would you like black or white, inside or outside stick.

so many questions!

Good Morning and here it is! A compilation of photos over the past 8 years. By no means are these the only ones but this is over 11 minutes of memories! Interesting, as I was putting this together I see there are a few friends who are no longer with us. The RMCC has evolved from a 1-day event to something I never imagined in 2013 to what it has become. Please forgive my editing skills as this is a first try and many of the older photos are poor quality. YouTube also puts it in SD instead of HD. As I do more this will get better!

Enjoy this trip down memory lane with beautiful cars, amazing scenery and good friends!

What a fabulous trip. Too bad I don't live out west or I would join you. Could you tell me how many days you allow for your RMCC cruise. I figure round trip Cochrane, AB to Cochrane, AB is just over 1600 km and straight driving takes 19.5 hours. I did one segment of Route 66 with the Pace Car Group from Joplin, MO to Tucumcari, NM which was just under 1000 km and we took 4 days. Great fun sort of like you guys without the mountains.

What a fabulous trip. Too bad I don't live out west or I would join you. Could you tell me how many days you allow for your RMCC cruise. I figure round trip Cochrane, AB to Cochrane, AB is just over 1600 km and straight driving takes 19.5 hours. I did one segment of Route 66 with the Pace Car Group from Joplin, MO to Tucumcari, NM which was just under 1000 km and we took 4 days. Great fun sort of like you guys without the mountains.
Sorry RockyPM I should have looked at your Event 2020 Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise and I would have seen the answers. You allowed 4 days to get to Bamff and then whatever to get home.

@1 BAD 9T9 for this years cruise we leave Okotoks on Monday and leave Revelstoke on Friday. The planned endpoint on Friday is Rocky Mountain House, AB. and totals 1,893 km. @Jeffer2013 and I continue to see that people love to stop, visit and explore so we are constantly looking for unique places to stop along the way. Everyone loves driving but we also want to have the breaks for everyone. Here's a breakdown of numbers for reference.
1613678799024.png

We try to find a balance somewhere in the middle and will see how this year goes. Thanks for your interest and hopefully some year you can make a vacation and come out this way. We'd love to show you around.

@1 BAD 9T9 for this years cruise we leave Okotoks on Monday and leave Revelstoke on Friday. The planned endpoint on Friday is Rocky Mountain House, AB. and totals 1,893 km. @Jeffer2013 and I continue to see that people love to stop, visit and explore so we are constantly looking for unique places to stop along the way. Everyone loves driving but we also want to have the breaks for everyone. Here's a breakdown of numbers for reference.
View attachment 78107
We try to find a balance somewhere in the middle and will see how this year goes. Thanks for your interest and hopefully some year you can make a vacation and come out this way. We'd love to show you around.
Rocky did you get my PM?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread