Johnny, it's nice that you were able to upgrade from a 2LT to a 3LT without it costing you any extra. Did you pay for the 8K full body Expel plus the ceramic everywhere at an additional 2K + the wrap? You moved up $18K in vehicle cost for nothing which is a great deal!
The deal was negotiated way back in August and the dealer had a buyer for my 23 that only had 600 kms on it , so I did well on the trade And we worked the selling and trade values lower to save on Lux tax.
In addition the wrap was negotiated for much less than you quote. Yes I had quotes up to $9000 but did much better on that and the ceramic was included in the quote. So with the $5000 back for the damage the new car cost me virtually nothing other than time.

The deal was negotiated way back in August and the dealer had a buyer for my 23 that only had 600 kms on it , so I did well on the trade And we worked the selling and trade values lower to save on Lux tax.
In addition the wrap was negotiated for much less than you quote. Yes I had quotes up to $9000 but did much better on that and the ceramic was included in the quote. So with the $5000 back for the damage the new car cost me virtually nothing other than time.
Just guessing here, but did you get the complete car done in Xpel Ultimate Plus ppf plus get it ceramic coated with Xpel for half of what I mentioned?
I was thinking if that's the case you should give them a review on here in the "Reviews" section and a shout out so others in your area can take advantage
of this company!

Just guessing here, but did you get the complete car done in Xpel Ultimate Plus ppf plus get it ceramic coated with Xpel for half of what I mentioned?
I was thinking if that's the case you should give them a review on here in the "Reviews" section and a shout out so others in your area can take advantage
of this company!
Correct it was Xpel Plus with ceramic coat not the Fusion product. Total cost was $5750. I told them they could take their time to do the work and accept in other jobs if they needed to postpone my application. As a result they had it for 2 weeks. The provider was ONE STOP CAR CARE in South Surrey, BC. The only areas not done with PPF were the rocker extensions, rear tail lights and the black honeycomb vent areas below the rear lights.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.