Hello. Wondered if anyone could recommend somebody in Canada that can rebuild a Quadrajet? Thanks and take care.
There are some great youtube vids that go through a full rebuild instruction for the quadrajet if you're inclined to order a rebuild kit. Other than that, you could try these guys in Oshawa.

Or give Dave at Raceready garage in Cambridge. He has a great rep with Vettes and I'm sure can help or point you to someone who can.

Hello Rruff Day and thanks for your quick reply. I had heard of the company in Oshawa and wondered if any one had any experience with them. Hadn't thought of Race Ready, good suggestion that I should look into . Thanks and take care.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Rebuilding a Quadra jet is pretty basic, there are rebuild kits available from most of the suppliers. If the carb has been on the car and running not too badly about all they need is a new accelerator plunger and a clean up. The big problem with them is that the throttle shafts wear in the bore and air gets sucked into the carb below the throttle plates which messes up the idle. You can get a kit to ream out the throttle shaft bores and install bushings to tighten the shaft in the bore. I got the reaming kit from Amazon, about $50.00 CDN.

• Informative
Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.