Looks like I have been ripped off by Isaac Upshaw ( custom_corvette)

Make the deal for the LS7 he is selling on the this forum , pay him $6000 three weeks ago , all kinds of text messages saying engine is coming , can never produce any tracking , excuses, excuse everyday about why it never shipped or why he has no tracking .

This clown is going to wish he never visited this forum :mad::mad:

This is his cell number 604-906-1323

His email is [email protected]

Wow! I don't know what happened to my last post on this.

Manny, I've known you since we got our "Zoom" and you have always been a "Stand-up" on-the-level guy. I hold you in very high esteem as both a friend and someone I trust when it comes to our "Zoom".

Somehow, Karma will catch up with this person. Just move forward.

A similar thing happened to me in 2000 when I sold my wine-red Les Paul Std on eBay for $3,000. Sent it by FedEx to Omaha because my prick of a boss who was going there that week, refused to take it with him. Well FedEx "lost it". The eventually paid me back for everything and I refunded the nice guy who bought it from me.

Karma - always resets the balance in the universe man.

Last edited:
LOL.

Manny, let us know when you make the calls to the POPO, I'm interested to hear what comes of this. I didn't know Riley had access to IP addresses. Makes me feel a little more safe if I'm browsing through the for-sale ads.

trucker

Guru

Date: 17m, 58s ago
Reply Quote

So,I learned that in fact the scumbags phone # is in whistler,B.C. If you go on line and type in ,reverse number data base,there is a section,for 10 bucks you can get his information.Good luck.If someone gets it let me know.Or someone knows someone that works for Fido.

Just read all this. Sorry to here about it Manny! Some people...why can't people just be honest and make a living the right way.

LOL.

I didn't know Riley had access to IP addresses. Makes me feel a little more safe if I'm browsing through the for-sale ads.

Neither did I! I was just searching to see if I could find out any information that would help. It sounds like some good people are on the hunt on the Poncho forum! I hope they find guy and make an example of him.

UPDATE

Just got off the phone with Manny Sanchez in Mami FL , turns out Isaac also took him for $7500 on the same LS7 that does not exist . It was posted in the C6 section on the US forum .

Manny Sanchez has all his banking and address info that he is going to pass along to me . We are getting very close to getting this creep .

This is a copy of the email I just recieved from Manny Sanchez regarding all the communication he had with Isaac :

Ls 7 Motor Inbox x

Manny Sanchez [email protected]
Oct 10 (3 days ago)

to I

Hi Issac , please forwards us the shipping info for the ls7 motor.. track number, shipper phone number ect... thank you...

I Upshall
Oct 10 (3 days ago)

to me

NP ill be there again tmrw! :)

Oct 11 (2 days ago)

to Michael, I

Isaac excuse me but i not that well educated i don't know what NP ill be there again tmrw! :) Means.. please Isaac what we need is the shipping information.. who is the shipper, tracking #, ect.. I would really appreciate that info ASAP... Manny

I Upshall
7:19 PM (14 hours ago)

to me

Manny,

I ran into a huge problem, the engine was stolen while waiting to be shipped, Im currently talking to the police as well as inscurance to try and resolve this one way or the other asap. If we cant recover the engine then I will refund your money! So sorry for the issue, Im super stressed out over this!

Isaac

11:56 PM (10 hours ago)

to I, Michael

Isaac very sorry to hear that .. I demand a full refund by Monday 5pm est.. Mr Camus will be forward you his full wire info...
I have requested and requested the shipping info.. i ask you kindly to please forward the shipping info.. today is Friday and we have heard nothing for you or the shipper.. last time we heard from you was that we should look for the motor to be here on Tuesday or weds. those days have come and gone ... When you said you need the money wired you were very quick to respond and send in every detail of all your info so why is it so hard for you to send us all the shipping info and or answer our phone calls,,, this is really smelling like s**t ... so understand our concern if you don't have the motor or haven't shipped it we would request you wire the money back to us... this will be the easy way for you to get out of this.. but if we don't hear from you soon we will be forced to contact your local authority in BC and report this as a Fraud case..... ,,, call me,,, here is my number..305-333-4445

Oct 5 (8 days ago)

to I

hi Isaac this is unbelievable that you will not respond to our emails or our calls.. this dont look very good on your part.. please i request that you contact us asap.. we .. all we are asking if for the shipping information and details..

I Upshall
Oct 5 (8 days ago)

to me

Ive sent you and Mike 3 emails in the past 24 hrs??? Not sure how that is unresponsive. Im currently on course and will be until monday. Answering my phone is next to impossible, sorry. My broker will contact you once the Engine has cleared custome in the US so they can schedule delivery with you. Should be mid next week. Tues or wed as previously mentioned. :)

Have a good weekend,

Isaac

Sep 27

to I, Camus.michael

Hi Isaac the buyer Name is Michael Camus his #

the ship to address will be to :

get me the banking info and the pictures to me and cc michael so we can get this done... thank you...Manny

LS7 Inbox x

I Upshall
Sep 27

to me, Camus.michael

Manny,

Good talking to you earlier. Its now 12pm my time. Could you please
forward me the buyers full name and address as well as the ship to
address. Ill get an invoice together for you and send all the info in
one email when I get home this evening. :)

Cheers,

Isaac

Sep 27

to I, Camus.michael

Hi Isaac the buyer Name is

the ship to address will be to : get me the banking info and the pictures to me and cc michael so we can get this done... thank you...Manny

Isaac

Oct 1 (12 days ago)

to I

Hi Isaac did the motor go out today? Manny

LS7 Inbox x

I Upshall [email protected]
Sep 6

to me

Hey Manny,

The border is no issue as long as the customs docs are filled out properly. Have shipped to the US quite a bit so this is no issue. And sending freight would be the cheapest and quickest way to reach you guys in Florida.

That is really weird about your buddy being named Isaac as well, lol small world! I've attached some pics for you also.

Cheers,

Isaac
3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
Front with Stock Intake.jpg
695K View Download
Flywheel.jpg
261K View Download
ls7 Header Side.jpg
129K View Download

Sep 6

to I

hi Isaac do you have a list of what all come with it or is it the motor alone... also do you have any ideaa on what it would cost to ship it down to us in miami,,, Regards,,,Manny

Sep 6

to Isaac

hi Buddy i just got these pictures of a 2008 ls7 with less than 10k... he is asking $7500 for the complete motor with every thing including clutch, thats a steal and if i had the fund i would buy it and convert my car to the bigger motor.. but thinking about your car it might be good if you wanted to go back to stock setup...have a great day...M

3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
Front with Stock Intake.jpg
695K View Download
Flywheel.jpg
261K View Download
ls7 Header Side.jpg
129K View Download

I Upshall
Sep 6

to me

It comes with:

Complete longblock
Motor mounts
Valve covers
Clutch and flywheel
Ecu and wiring
Sumpsystem
Hoses
Pedal assembly
Various nuts bolts etc.

Probably be about 225 to ship to you, let me know

-Isaac

I Upshall
Sep 7

to me

So what are you guys thinking Manny?

-Isaac

I Upshall
Sep 14

to me

Hey Manny,

Just had a buyer flake if you guys are still looking for a great engine setup. I'll do $7k shipped to you in Florida. Let me know!

-Isaac

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM, I Upshall <[email protected]> wrote:
So what are you guys thinking Manny?

-Isaac

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM, I Upshall <[email protected]> wrote:
It comes with:

Complete longblock
Motor mounts
Valve covers
Clutch and flywheel
Ecu and wiring
Sumpsystem
Hoses
Pedal assembly
Various nuts bolts etc.

Probably be about 225 to ship to you, let me know

-Isaac

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2012
Subject: LS7
To: I Upshall <[email protected]>

hi Isaac do you have a list of what all come with it or is it the motor alone... also do you have any ideaa on what it would cost to ship it down to us in miami,,, Regards,,,Manny

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM, I Upshall <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey Manny,

The border is no issue as long as the customs docs are filled out properly. Have shipped to the US quite a bit so this is no issue. And sending freight would be the cheapest and quickest way to reach you guys in Florida.

That is really weird about your buddy being named Isaac as well, lol small world! I've attached some pics for you also.

Cheers,

Isaac

--

Last edited:
Have to find this clown for sure . Interestingly enough the guy from Florida that was ripped off is the owner of a bank in Florida .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread