*ZR01#

Casual User
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2008 Convert-Z51
This may be of interest to folks wishing to show your cars at WETASKIWIN, Alberta. Attached is the Registration Form with details.
History Road: the Ultimate Car Show
Please register by 4:30 pm, May 27, 2019

Will keep this in mind. Maybe a CCF club area would be good! Must arrive between 8 and 11 am and stay until 4 pm. We can tour the museum and there is a parade of the centuries for the cars as well.
Thanks @*ZR01#for this infomration! Are you attending?

... as I may likely be just west of this location,
I like the thought of joining in as long a C7 would be embraced ... thx

I am most likely going to be just west of this location on the day

these are my two comments from each of the double posting for this event that was merged.

"... as I may likely be just west of this location,
I like the thought of joining in as long a C7 would be embraced ... thx"

"I am most likely going to be just west of this location on the day"

Thx for the repost Spence. Had a glitch in the merge. :(

I am thinking about attending but will know closer to the event, we don't need to attend both days so we should find out which is the most popular day for everyone, Sat or Sun and gear up to attend weather permitting of course. Lets hope we don't get smoked out this summer.

I am thinking about attending but will know closer to the event, we don't need to attend both days so we should find out which is the most popular day for everyone, Sat or Sun and gear up to attend weather permitting of course. Lets hope we don't get smoked out this summer.
I’d be interested in going up for Saturday as a spectator. Probably pass on registering and showing it though.

Reactions: RockyPM
Usually working but I'm actually home for this one. Get off a plane a day before. The museum is also awesome so add a car show and it sounds really good. Not sure about showing the car but either way it sounds like a great excuse for us to get together and enjoy our cars while admiring some awsome crome and paint.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread