This is now implemented. Hurray!

Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Upvote if you'd like to see a more thorough review system. It would be applicable to corvette themed stores and outlets, maybe help provide an easily accessible review portal for users.

This is now in development.

As this is a fairly sizable undertaking I will pass out the plate for any adhoc donations.

Created a temporary feature sponsorship campaign here:

Sponsors will get early access when a prototype is ready as well as a fancy badge and possibly ability to claim Microsoft as your first business :)

There is no obligation to donate and development will continue irrespective but any help is always appreciated.

I'll advise the group of timelines and initial feature sets shortly.

customer-reviews.png

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sort of like Google reviews but with entirely user submitted content ie I bought something from Bob's online store so we centralize Bob's reviews into a single page as it were.
Ya, I can see a lot of use in that. We always want to know where to buy inexpensive parts etc. but forget what others have said.

Upvote if you'd like to see a more thorough review system. It would be applicable to corvette themed stores and outlets, maybe help provide an easily accessible review portal for users.
I think it could be a good database. I upvoted but not sure many members have noticed the vote tabs before.... For those that don't, top right of the OP post are the up and down arrows.

The way I'm thinking this through will be a brand, business type of system, with draft reviews that will be checked, claim business, events per business, multi locations per business, eventually can support check ins and more advanced features.

Ultimately it will be a centralized per business view of reviews and discussions. Moderated.

Reactions: YFCvii
Well you can still do that but who do you PM for Bob's warehouse specials? You can search, post and generate content that can easily be centralized. That's my thought process currently at least.

Definitely a double edged ⚔
You make a valid point. You are the conductor, I’m a passenger.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
A healthy amount of upvotes. Thank you all for reading.

This is now in development.

As this is a fairly sizable undertaking I will pass out the plate for any adhoc donations.

Created a temporary donation campaign here:

Donors will get early access when a prototype is ready as well as a fancy badge and possibly ability to claim Microsoft as your first business :)

There is no obligation to donate and development will continue irrespective but any help is always appreciated.

I'll advise the group of timelines and initial feature sets shortly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread