Postie

Feb 28, 2009
Cold lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Have a few questions Manny and guys of crse... ref taking the old stock system off and puting the new one on. From after the cats. Putting on Magnaflow all the way back to include X Pipe, sorry if these questions were raised before.

1. Does the battery have to be disconnected at all? I don't see why but.
2. I've read where it's better to take off the sway bar in the rear, is that req to get the OEM mufflers off and new in place?
3. Have you found any difficulties that I should be aware of so it's makes the transistion smoother. Wd to loosen the bolts and such, will i have to use a cut off wheel to clear the old system , that sort of thing. This weekend the new system goes on. Can't wait either. Finally some good sound comming up!!

Have a few questions Manny and guys of crse... ref taking the old stock system off and puting the new one on. From after the cats. Putting on Magnaflow all the way back to include X Pipe, sorry if these questions were raised before.

1. Does the battery have to be disconnected at all? I don't see why but.
2. I've read where it's better to take off the sway bar in the rear, is that req to get the OEM mufflers off and new in place?
3. Have you found any difficulties that I should be aware of so it's makes the transistion smoother. Wd to loosen the bolts and such, will i have to use a cut off wheel to clear the old system , that sort of thing. This weekend the new system goes on. Can't wait either. Finally some good sound comming up!!

No you do not have to disconnect the battery
Yes , remove the sway bar where it is connected to the cradle,
(2) 18mm nuts and (2 )18mm , Drop it down and it will make this a breeze.
This is a straight bolt in, and you will not need to cut or weld anything.
I always spray on some WD to loosen the bolts .

Any problem's just call me and I will guide you through 416-873-1779

I'm sure you will be just fine :D

Lets see and hear it when your done.

Thx
[email protected]

I have to agree, I just love Bolt on stuff that we can do on our own. Almost easy peasy. But your right the difference is always what we all get out of what we add on. Headers with high flow cats will be the next on the list to do. It keeps adding up, the money that is. lol

Well it was nice the last few weeks, hence thought I could get started. Just one of those alberta clippers, well from the Arctic mind you. It'll be all gone by thursday. But Just bought the Tunnel Plate package from Manny and figured I'd change that up when the old system is off, before the new. So maybe the week after.