Sep 9, 2014
VetteCoins
Hi all. Im looking for a reliable and proven (with multiple successful - lasting- jobs already under the belt) who can rebuild my c5 rear diff.

alternatively i could pay the big bucks and buy an rpm stage 2 or 3.

thnx and appreciate any canadian shop recommendations. you know how shipping to the states is!!

430852E8-3CF6-41CC-91F4-518FD0B87EC1.jpeg

Thanks for posting this. I don’t have an answer for you, sorry. I actually need to tag along on your post if that’s okay. I have similar issues in southern Ontario.
Thanks for any feedback folks.

@VikingTrad3r can you give us a little background on what happened that a rebuild is required?

What about Davenport? Maybe they can give a recommendation if that is work they do not do.

Good luck to you and @Wheely62, being in southern Ontario try calling Dave's Race Ready Garage, again it might just be for advice.

You may want to check out the website for info and call Stingray Auto Tech. They are in Mississauga, Ontario. Brian has been fixing vettes for many, many years it's basicly all that they work on and I'm sure your diff. rebuild would be nothing new to them. Rebuilt my 69's differential when I first got the car about six years ago with no problems since, touch wood. I would highly recommend for quality work. Good luck in finding someone.

You may want to check out the website for info and call Stingray Auto Tech. They are in Mississauga, Ontario. Brian has been fixing vettes for many, many years it's basicly all that they work on and I'm sure your diff. rebuild would be nothing new to them. Rebuilt my 69's differential when I first got the car about six years ago with no problems since, touch wood. I would highly recommend for quality work. Good luck in finding someone.
Thank you. Ive sent a message to thier shop. will see.

He has all the proper GM jigs to rebuild C5 diffs .Good guy . He knows his stuff .. was head mechanic on C5 Race Team .
thank you i will call him today. in the meantime i found a 3.1 diff to swap in for $480. I will send out the 3.41 diff and have it rebuilt if i can find someone and likely bump up to 3.9 gears in the process.

I hear you about the "Big Bucks" Dave and Nigel at Race Ready ordered my Rear Diff and Transmission from RPM ...But these stage 3 units are bullet proof !!! oh By The Way Hello to all on the boards ....as you can see I don't post much. Cheers

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.