This is now implemented. Hurray!

Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
In an effort to optimize and deliver quicker styling improvements I am considering reducing the number of styles from 6 to 2. We currently have 4 distinct styles and 2 variations of those making changes extremely time consuming on occasion.

I am thinking of leaving it at the Regular theme (default) and Ultra Theme (Dark mode), and calling it a day.

For those of you that didn't know this scroll all the way to the bottom and hit the button that says Regular Theme to switch around.

Vote up or down if you feel strongly about this.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
We are going to start turning down the extra themes we host. Recommend you switch to one of the remaining ones before I switch you over manually :)

The following themes will be gradually removed:
Pure White
SideNav
Ultra Side Theme

This will leave us with 2 active themes:
Default/Regular
Ultra (Dark)

Reactions: 12cents
Regular is fine with me, just like my coffee.. BTW, hope you are fine Nik and have not been personally affected by the wild fires.
Stay safe...
Al..

This is now implemented. And thanks, we are on and off alerts here but have not lost the house yet. 😬 I made my username more true to life lol.

Guess I was the only member using the Ultra Side Theme..... Oh well... too many themes typically results in discourse... I will survive ....:Ack2:

Users who are viewing this thread