Jul 29, 2020
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Dealer wanted like $1350 + tax which seems excessive for a relatively straightforward job. Users on the american forum are saying they found shops that will charge 2 hours labor, which seems about right to me.

Anyone got this done around the Toronto area? I'm in the northern end.

Pic of my new car for attention
Image.jpeg

Image[1].jpeg

I am in Montreal, and having most of my aftermarket stuff done at the dealer, but when researching places that could do some of this work out of ON, Champion kept popping up. Spoke to a guy there, they are an official Paragon Perf & Borla dealer too. They do lots of stuff, from suspension (lowering) to full catback, headers, etc. Not sure if they install aero too but you could ask. I don't know any of these guys personally, just passing on info I found out during my research for places.. Will likely drive down again (from Mtl to ON) to deal with them once I am ready to do a full Borla setup).

Nice color combo btw !!! I just ordered the same but full RB for roof and accents, will be modified too (full CF aero, drop, rims, accents) so keep an eye out for the big reveal come June timeframe (around GP weekend).

I put the link but removed it in case I am not allowed to do that here, can look them up, Champion Motors

Last edited:
Reactions: ggurface
I am in Montreal, and having most of my aftermarket stuff done at the dealer, but when researching places that could do some of this work out of ON, Champion kept popping up. Spoke to a guy there, they are an official Paragon Perf dealer too. They do lots of stuff, from suspension (lowering) to full catback, headers, etc. Not sure if they install aero too but you could ask. I don't know any of these guys personally, just passing on info I found out during my research for places..

Nice color combo btw !!! I just ordered the same but full RB for roof and accents, will be modified too (full CF aero, drop, rims, accents) so keep an eye out for the big reveal come June timeframe (around GP weekend).

I put the link but removed it in case I am not allowed to do that here, can look them up, Champion Motors
Thanks, will check them out. You picked a great spec :)

I am in Montreal, and having most of my aftermarket stuff done at the dealer, but when researching places that could do some of this work out of ON, Champion kept popping up. Spoke to a guy there, they are an official Paragon Perf & Borla dealer too. They do lots of stuff, from suspension (lowering) to full catback, headers, etc. Not sure if they install aero too but you could ask. I don't know any of these guys personally, just passing on info I found out during my research for places.. Will likely drive down again (from Mtl to ON) to deal with them once I am ready to do a full Borla setup).

Pretty much the only direct links not allowed are to other Corvette forums Neils. It's a legal issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread