Apr 14, 2021
Kawartha Lakes, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Convertible A/E
Province
ON
New to this Forum and to the world of Corvettes ..... purchased my first dream car mid summer 2020 (2003 Convert. Anniv. Edition - 55k) ... driven it 2500k to date ... since it had limited service records with it I am thinking to have all the fluids changed out before the season is too far underway so I know where I stand for a full season of driving .... have read one post recently about a dealer to possibly avoid, so looking for recommendations for dealers in the Kawartha Lakes area (Peterboro, Orillia, Lindsay etc.) .... Interested in hearing your thoughts. Thanks.

Reactions: Vettman
Stephenson's in Port Perry has a great reputation. Dave has a great deal of Corvette knowledge for both racing and street Corvettes.

Agree with @harshadt about Bill Spencer's Chev dealership in Coburg, just wish these forum sponsors would promote their parts and service departments at little more. Might make a big difference.

Forum Sponsor Race Ready Garage might be a bit of a drive for you but their service and knowledge is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread