I forget what type of fish it was, but it was a dam good meal, I had it on a business trip to Ottawa.
Yes, I miss those days when on business - quite often - expense account with a very healthy limit. Everything on my expense account: entertainment, coffee, lunches etc. etc. Been retired 11 years - on my expense account now - LOL. :ROFL:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Photo_20200523.jpg

Still works! 👍

:thumbs: You bought another Stingray.. fantastic. I missed that. Now you and Ziggy have a set of twins.

Yeah it's been several months now. I love my Stingray. I can push this one more when I'm in "Spirited Mode" then I could when I had the Z06. I was a bit afraid with the Z06 when pushing it hard.

My son found and bought a Rossiter rowing skiff. You can row with one or two persons, got both sets of oars. We cleaned up the hull a bit, it needs compounded and waxed, the teak needs some TLC. He wanted to take the grand kids fishing so in the water it went. Beautiful lines and very stable 17 footer.

20200705_205216.jpg

My son found and bought a Rossiter rowing skiff. You can row with one or two persons, got both sets of oars. We cleaned up the hull a bit, it needs compounded and waxed, the teak needs some TLC. He wanted to take the grand kids fishing so in the water it went. Beautiful lines and very stable 17 footer.

View attachment 41600
looks like it's adrift.... lol