BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
Anyone from southern Alberta up for a 3 hr drive,2 of them cruising through the mountains ?

It’s that time of the year for the Columbia Classics annual show and shine held at the golf courses driving range. Usually close to 1000 cars attend every year so goes without saying,it’s a good one.

Although the last 2 September’s have had crappy weather on my birthday, I’m holding out hope this years is somewhat nicer.

0607B8DB-3738-4B64-9176-3147B0B43E0D.png
C33974D8-D599-4496-AE4F-E773D1F8FE43.png

Last edited:
We’re going to try a day trip from Edmonton if the weather holds out... tough to find a hotel room on short notice

We’re going to try a day trip from Edmonton if the weather holds out... tough to find a hotel room on short notice
You should be able to find something in Canmore Trevor if that interests you. Or the Stoney Nakoda resort. Can always pick you up there with a stop at the travel centre. Either way,thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the ideas and offer. We’ll likely wait until the last minute before deciding what we’re doing (also on standby for a new grand baby any day!👍🏻).
If we go I’ll shoot you a message. Thanks

Thanks for the ideas and offer. We’ll likely wait until the last minute before deciding what we’re doing (also on standby for a new grand baby any day!👍🏻).
If we go I’ll shoot you a message. Thanks
Well Trevor. Goes without saying the arrival of a newborn is more important than a cruise. If the little one arrives early and you can pull it off,that would be wonderful.

After reading the Saturday’s activities,it might be fun to join in on the cruise to Invermere around 4 PM. We could have supper here if it isn’t packed with people. I’ve heard the food is pretty good.

Giving this a bump. Weather is looking good for a few days leading up to Saturday. The early morning temperature and it going up to 18 are nice cruising temps.

787C9427-94F8-4E51-AC45-60BADF141A27.png

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
As for a meet up spot Spence,there’s an A/W at Northland Mall opposite the PC gas station if that works. Brand new CIBC branch with a wide open parking lot next door to that.

From there it’s onto westbound Crowchild trail and Cochrane.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread