Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
With some input from Ford Prefect (Wayne) I had decided to buy this headlight conversion for my car. They however disappeared from the RadioFlyer web site and their only option was the "Fixed" light mounting kit which I did not really like.

So RadioFlyer recently announced they are getting 65 more kits and it sounds like that will be the end of the production run. They are taking deposits on them at the moment. Delivery is expected to be Mid August 2015.

The headlights on the C5 are really poor. This is a really good upgrade that may (or may not) be available for not much longer. I put my deposit down on a set tonight.

Just thought I would pass this information along.

The headlights on our '05 sure through lots of light. I understand that the projector style lights are pretty expensive to replace, but I have never heard of anyone actually having to have one replaced.

You will definitely not be disappointed! I installed my ACA's last fall and I love them. They are a HUGE improvement over the stock lights. Money well spent in my opinion. :D

Was the install difficult?

No not really. It didn't take that long to do the swap. Just take your time and be careful not to scratch up the lenses. If you have any install questions, I would be more than happy to walk you through it. I've installed a few sets of them now for a couple of guys here in Calgary. I added HID's to my fog lights at the same time and WOW what a difference at night. :coolgleam:

I love the fixed lights, but honestly, would have gone with the radioflyer ACA's if he had them when I was looking to upgrade. That stinks to hear that he is ending production of these beautiful lights. If I were even thinking of upgrading my headlights, I would be all over this!

I think my car was one of the first ones to have these way back to Spring of 2005. 6000k HID. make a huge diff, my fogs are 6000k also.

NewCamera033copy.jpg

JETZhid.jpg

JETZhids.jpg

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread