Holy Freaking Crap! If I didn't have a wedding this weekend I would love to go to watch! Do they allow spectators? That would be a great event! Hope to make it next year.

It was like, Crazy bigtime. I was definatly in my glory. The Peace Officers had a rough weekend thats for sure. The first bunch of guys I saw cleaning up their cars were from Regina, The next bunch from Calgary, and lots from Edmonton too.
Great fundraising for the community. All who paid the Egg Management Fees as per say, were able to drive there cars flat out on a 2 mile runway, most racing the CF 18. Lots of spectators for sure. It was such a success that they hope to have one next year or in the future. The Ferrari Enzio 2 mil... I was really partial to the ZR1 though them guys I chatted the most lol. I will for sure pass on all to those who would like to come out for the next event, will keep posted.
Ahhh to have money, lol

Buddy from Calgary took the win in his Ford GT going 340km/hr ousting ZR Auto's Ferrari Enzo.

The car had more in it yet. On a previous run his front splitter came apart and had to be removed. When he was making the 340km/hr run he felt the front end starting to lift and he let off. He's confident the car had lots more in her yet as it was still pulling hard and could have hit 370km/hr but safety was a factor at the time and he shut it down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.