Jan 30, 2009
West Niagara
VetteCoins
Wife and I will be heading to Nova Scotia the end of July towing a 5th wheel, Where is the a place to camp for the night in New Brunswick around the Quebec border (will be about 12 hours from home)?

Steve

Wife and I will be heading to Nova Scotia the end of July towing a 5th wheel, Where is the a place to camp for the night in New Brunswick around the Quebec border (will be about 12 hours from home)?

Steve

Mr. Stpman! You want to know about the places where you your can park camp in night. Here I am to suggest you about those places. In New Brunswick there are many campsites and RV parks where you can park your camp and enjoy the lovely sites. You can set your camp in the wilderness or park your camper in a riverside spot. Share a habitat with abundant wildlife and spend your days hiking, canoeing, kayaking and simply enjoying your surroundings. Family camping is also popular in campground on the beach where you can enjoy a lot.

I can't help you with your camping issue .i do want to say that the folks in Nova Scotia are some of the warmest and most friendly people in the world .There is a NS Corvette club that I've met some folks that are great guides .Have a good safe trip ,weather looks good :D

Our kids are into travelling and they were telling us today that you can park in WalMart parking lots. Check with them. I guess WalMart figures if you park there, you will buy enough food, clothes etc. to make it worthwhile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.