Apr 25, 2013
VetteCoins
Hi... I don't know why GM they run one wire to gave power to the DRL and turn signal same time !!!. Which is the (brown wire) .. the brown color wire it gets powered only when you turn on the parking light switch if you don't turn on the switch parking light it will be work as a turn signal power this is make thousand confused people why ? Because most people they want to edit the switchback white and amber light and they want the white color stay on without turn on the switch for the parking light.. the problem when you turn signal the white and amber work together as turn signal if you don't turn on the switch parking light..to fix this problem we need to run the hot wire from under the hood that can get the power when you turn the ignition on !.. my question is from where I can get this wire under the hood ? which wire I can take power from ? Why ? Because Ineed it to go to DRL only so they can stay on without turn on the parking light switch... any suggest ?

Last edited:
What is your reason for wanting to modify the original lamp logic? Are you using this on a track, is it a US or Candian vehicle?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.