Look ... Why don't you just follow the fella and introduce yourself and say Hi at his next stop (or when you can)?

Otherwise YYSSW as it's leading me to speculate because of not knowing you have Corvette interests.
Oh BTW ... this wasn't me ... as I am too far away ... but the mention of LBR had me reading further. :angelic:

Last edited:
I'm just trying to find out if the colour is actually Long Beach Red, as that is the colour that I ordered. Hoping the dude or someone who knows him is on here...
Yup ... I speculated incorrectly ... here is LBR
You will ❤ it ... might not be many
2020 LBR and no longer available in 2021. So it’s a 1 year C8 color.

23035A07-4FCD-4C35-8B7A-53D37AD867B0.jpeg

I'm just trying to find out if the colour is actually Long Beach Red, as that is the colour that I ordered. Hoping the dude or someone who knows him is on here...
LBR is a very distinctive colour on the C7. Nothing else in C7 red other than the torch red and they look nothing alike. So unless it's been aftermarket painted, you're pretty much guaranteed it's LBR.

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
LBR is a very distinctive colour on the C7. Nothing else in C7 red other than the torch red and they look nothing alike. So unless it's been aftermarket painted, you're pretty much guaranteed it's LBR.
I thought that too until a 2015 C7 parked beside me at a show and shine ... (I realized that day that LBR was a third C7 red)
2014 & 2015 Crystal Red Tintcoat
2016-2019(c7) & 2020(c8) Long Beach Red Metallic
No big deal except I have to know now that I drive LBR,
LBR (on right) is slightly deeper and darker than CRT (on left)
The Torch Red (not in photo) would be easy as it's non-metallic.

reds.jpg

not my photo but this shows the
two colours when side by side

Last edited:
Who is this "Paul" guy that you keep referring too?

My apologies... When us mods do our character checks, they give us your real name, wife's name, education, address, mortgage payment, bank balance, what size shoes you wear... you know... basic stuff anyone can find.... Maybe you've been subject to an identity theft .... Better check... that last credit card statement was a doozy... :Biggrin: Oh yeah... you should cover the camera lens on your phone too.... Woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread