Dec 20, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z51
Last edited:
You had a good run this summer Peter -- we all did -- let's hope for an early spring and another long hot summer for more cruisin'.

A sad time but March isn't too far off now.

C.

You had a good run this summer Peter -- we all did -- let's hope for an early spring and another long hot summer for more cruisin'.

A sad time but March isn't too far off now.

C.

Yeah it was a good run thanks Colin. I agree March will be here before we know it :canada:. Cant wait to see the C7 in Jan, should be interesting.

I missed all the pics b4 -- must have logged in too soon.

Nice that she's all cleaned, covered and tucked away waiting for a new season.

Have a great Christmas Peter and we'll see you in the spring.

Colin.

You too Colin have a Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Yeah definetly we will have to meet up. Timmys or maybe at Manny`s. I will be putting on some fresh set of rubber on all four corners in the spring and told Manny I will see him to take care of the details :D

:canada:

It's always sad when we have to finally put our babies to sleep. She's looking good all shined up. Amen to the Adam's detail spray. I bought on a whim this year and wasn't disappointed. At least this downtime will allow you to dream of what you might do to her next or what evenys that you want to attend this upcoming season.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

It's always sad when we have to finally put our babies to sleep. She's looking good all shined up. Amen to the Adam's detail spray. I bought on a whim this year and wasn't disappointed. At least this downtime will allow you to dream of what you might do to her next or what evenys that you want to attend this upcoming season.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Yeah Adams is great stuff, I also have there polish and waxes. Amazing stuff. The Porter Cable kit they sell is really good, I bought it 3 years back. Hands down the best stuff I have ever used to date. :coolgleam:

Mine is tucked away but it doesn't look happy at all . Having 6 inches of snow today and more coming just sucks .

My shop is heated so I'll probably clean the rockers and lower body ,remove the wheels and wax ,do my oil change and finally clean the upper front radiator.

I always called April 1st as comin' out day but some years it doesn't come out very far

Mine is tucked away but it doesn't look happy at all . Having 6 inches of snow today and more coming just sucks .

My shop is heated so I'll probably clean the rockers and lower body ,remove the wheels and wax ,do my oil change and finally clean the upper front radiator.

I always called April 1st as comin' out day but some years it doesn't come out very far

mmmmm.......heated garage...... closest i could get to doing actual car work was today at my buddy's small engine shop. i recently purchased a good used aluminum intake and took over to give it a clean-up and chase threads etc. so at least i got a couple of hours worth of pure automotive nirvana. [ work does really seem to be kind of a harsh word ].

mmmmm.......heated garage...... closest i could get to doing actual car work was today at my buddy's small engine shop. i recently purchased a good used aluminum intake and took over to give it a clean-up and chase threads etc. so at least i got a couple of hours worth of pure automotive nirvana. [ work does really seem to be kind of a harsh word ].
Well heated is like just above freezing :D Unless I'm waxing ,I like 60 degrees .

During these long winters it's nice to bond with your car. Ya can almost hear 'em purr like a cat when rub there oil pan.Damn I hate winter

Spring isn't even in sight yet. We've had two months of full blown winter the days are still getting shorter and were heading into the deep freeze for christmas with temps between -30c to -35c with no wind chill included!!!!!!............Rant over.

Spring isn't even in sight yet. We've had two months of full blown winter the days are still getting shorter and were heading into the deep freeze for christmas with temps between -30c to -35c with no wind chill included!!!!!!............Rant over.

Yikes!! you can keep that over there :D.....Was +7 today here in Toronto but raining. No snow yet over here :D

Winter blows. It's normally so cold you can't even enjoy anything outdoors most of the time. I'm not looking forward to the two and a half months of unrelenting cold coming up.....except for Jan 13th. That should be a good day!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.