Feb 23, 2009
Calgary
VetteCoins
Good luck to the originators of this forum and let's see if we can get it going strong. Maybe now we can find some Canadian Vendors with free shipping to all of Canada, just like the US vendors do for their own. :D Baby steps first I guess. It was nice to join up fairly early and actually get the name Racer without having to put the 44 on behind it. But I feel naked without the 44. :(:rofl::canada:

Welcome to the forum guys! Glad you got the striped down Racer name, even if it feels naked. I'm sure you will like it as the lighter name should be good for an extra 10-15 rwhp.:D

Where did the name electric yogurt come from? That one made me laugh!

Just joined today also have been to a few meetings but now will become more active

Hey Ken where the H**l have you been? haven't seen or heard from you since there was no snow on the ground.

Hope all has been good, glad you joined

Brent

P.S. great to have all the rest of you join as well, looking forward as the membership gets bigger.

Hello.
Just like HLN A55, I recently bought my car and have not yet had a chance to drive it.
Can't wait for the snow to melt. I have always wanted a corvette, my friend got one and I just had to have one. They look so cool.
Anyone around here in the Edmonton Corvette club?? I am thinking of joining.

Jarred.

Hello.
Just like HLN A55, I recently bought my car and have not yet had a chance to drive it.
Can't wait for the snow to melt. I have always wanted a corvette, my friend got one and I just had to have one. They look so cool.
Anyone around here in the Edmonton Corvette club?? I am thinking of joining.

Jarred.

Heya Jarred... what ride did you buy? I've been in email contact with Fred and just got a email this weekend from him that the first meeting is on the 11th of March. Don't really know much about them or what trouble they get up to!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.