Finally got the PPF and fender stripes done Great work by Auto trim of London

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5702.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5702.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 321
  • thumbnail_IMG_5699.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5699.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 37
Ordered a C8 with fender hash stripes and dual racing stripes from the factory and was planning on doing the PPF after. Saw one done at the Kingston invasion and they cut the PPF around the stripes nice job. How was yours done?

Ordered a C8 with fender hash stripes and dual racing stripes from the factory and was planning on doing the PPF after. Saw one done at the Kingston invasion and they cut the PPF around the stripes nice job. How was yours done?
Why would one want to avoid PPFing the stripe? Doesn't stick to it?

If you PPF over the stripes you will get a glare off of the stripes . The PPF on mine are not over the stripes and the same thickness of the stripes. The fender stripes are not available in carbon flash unless you want the red stripe with it.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Great timing for this thread as I’m looking at getting the C8 Jake graphics package as I want the Jake graphics down the centre of the hood. Already have PPF on the hood and the installer said no problem putting the graphics on top of the PPF.
I called my dealer parts department, however they haven’t been able to figure out what to order to get the C8 Jake graphics stripe. Going to the dealer parts department today to see if we can figure it out.

Great timing for this thread as I’m looking at getting the C8 Jake graphics package as I want the Jake graphics down the centre of the hood. Already have PPF on the hood and the installer said no problem putting the graphics on top of the PPF.
I called my dealer parts department, however they haven’t been able to figure out what to order to get the C8 Jake graphics stripe. Going to the dealer parts department today to see if we can figure it out.
Warning: PPF is not infallible. I'd not want to put an expensive graphic over something that could fail.

Reactions: Rebby
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.