I had a similar,but not as serious leak on a past C5.There is a round cap on the steering rack, towards the left side,a bit bigger than a twonie that was leaking.The dealer replaced the O ring & all was good after that.Just my .02 worth
Wilf

Last edited:
There are so many points where it could be leaking. The 2 main lines going to the rack are on the driver side. If you lean over the car by the laternator and look striaight down you'll see them.

One way for sure is get the car up on ramps, fire it up and get someone to turn the wheel left to right. That will let you know exactly where it's coming from.

There are so many points where it could be leaking. The 2 main lines going to the rack are on the driver side. If you lean over the car by the laternator and look striaight down you'll see them.

One way for sure is get the car up on ramps, fire it up and get someone to turn the wheel left to right. That will let you know exactly where it's coming from.

well, i finally found the leak. just like u said a hose!!! now to replace the hose