Anyone else having trouble posting a reply in New Users Forum?

Specificly RockyPM's thread -- I'm wondering if it has something to do with the large pic.

TNX

C.

EDIT:

You just have to scroll over to the reply box. It's hidden due to the large pic.

Last edited:
I could barely see the text box on my BB playbook, yeah....it is due to the poster sized picture.

LOL, I looked at the screen and it didn't dawn on me at the time -- I thought WTF is this? -- :D -- I went back later on to find the scroll bar at the bottom and then it dawned on me.......
First time I'd seen that on the post box section. (ever).....

C.

I got the pics resized and the page works the way it should, no scrolling around to see everything! Colin, isn't your car a DSOM? Sure looks like it in the Avatar.

I got the pics resized and the page works the way it should, no scrolling around to see everything! Colin, isn't your car a DSOM? Sure looks like it in the Avatar.

Hey Rocky-- No worries on the pics sizes -- those things happen and we're pretty accommodating.....Was just strange that's all.. Some of us have learned something -- so that's a good thing..... :D

Metallics and lighting are funny at times but no DSOM here -- mine is Crystal Red Metallic tinted clearcoat.

Here's a link to my Album:

http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.com/forums/members/cco-albums-my-vette.html

Thanks for resizing -- did you use the MIHOV resizer or just use the other link at P/B?

Cheers
Colin.

Resized with microsoft picture Manager then used the IMG link from Photobucket. Think I got it right now.
Wow did I get the color wrong on your car. Looks great. Are those SMD sidemarkers? Been thinking about those but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I may have to more guys for the May 5th meet in Ponoka, one from Rocky and one from Edmonton. Just hoping the weather smartens up. My friend here says his garage still has a drift in front! We got snow again friday night, all gone now but a real bummer waking up to 2 fresh inches of white crap!

Users who are viewing this thread