003.jpg

My Vette enjoying some valet parking at my wife and I's favourite restaurant, Vinsetta Garage. It's an old service station that's been converted to an amazing restaurant on legendary Woodward Ave.
FB_IMG_1447386196556.jpg

Easy one Riley.... The plate say Ontario but it's obvious by the star in the left corner that this is Santa's Corvette and it's parked on a cloud at the North Pole right now waiting for Santa to cut loose for the beach in Mexico..... And he only has an Ontario plate because...... hmmmm.... because registration and insurance is cheap...... :Biggrin:

Hey Tim.... you know driving through car lots littered with new Corvettes can be a dangerous habit.... or at least an expensive habit. I agree... from that group, I like the Shark Gray best as well....

Hey Tim.... you know driving through car lots littered with new Corvettes can be a dangerous habit.... or at least an expensive habit. I agree... from that group, I like the Shark Gray best as well....
Apparently EVERYTHING is expensive there hahaha. Wanted to inquire about an update dvd for my nav (I know about the website for them), and happened to inquire about some michelin pilot super sports for the rear of my car...he (parts guy) quoted me 240 dollars PER tire more than my local Integra tire. Insane.

Hey Tim.... check on the Michelin Pilot Super Sports if you don't have a heated garage. Not sure if they are susceptible or not cause my shop is heated so haven't really cared but have heard lots of chat about Michelin's having cracking problems (especially the Cup 2's) if they get too cold (like -7 and colder).... Not sure if the Super sport non Cup 2's have the same problem or not...

Hey Tim.... check on the Michelin Pilot Super Sports if you don't have a heated garage. Not sure if they are susceptible or not cause my shop is heated so haven't really cared but have heard lots of chat about Michelin's having cracking problems (especially the Cup 2's) if they get too cold (like -7 and colder).... Not sure if the Super sport non Cup 2's have the same problem or not...

So...what your saying is we have to move the stage so we can fit two cars in your bay for winter? Lmao

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hmmmm.... That would work..... But I have a better option. Someone (not naming names) could build me another shop. Insulate it and install the furnace and in appreciation, the winter storage rental would be drastically reduced..... Oh yeah.... has to be mouse tight too.... :p:p

Reactions: Tinman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.