Mar 30, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Z06
Province
NS
I’ve always been a Joe blow working class chrony my whole life, but I think the UAW I
is out of their mind with such high demands. Many many of their jobs are replaceable by automation/ better efficiencies etc. I believe times are different now where as the “big three” could essentially bust out the union reserve strike fund if UAW does go full on strike. I know times are tough for the middle working class nowadays with inflation etc. but the manufacturers are businesses that have to answer to shareholders and their own business interests.
There… I vented, hope this doesn’t further delay all those waiting for their C8’s

I’ve always been a Joe blow working class chrony my whole life, but I think the UAW I
is out of their mind with such high demands. Many many of their jobs are replaceable by automation/ better efficiencies etc. I believe times are different now where as the “big three” could essentially bust out the union reserve strike fund if UAW does go full on strike. I know times are tough for the middle working class nowadays with inflation etc. but the manufacturers are businesses that have to answer to shareholders and their own business interests.
There… I vented, hope this doesn’t further delay all those waiting for their C8’s
The "too big to fail" attitude still resonates throughout the US capital. The current administration relies heavily on Labour for support and as a result the UAW feels enabled to ask for what many of us believe are inflated demands.

"Let them eat cake"....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.