I would love to chat with you about this stuff in person and personally thank you for your service. I'd imagine you have some pretty good stories, sure looking forward to that day.

Yes!!! the rush and smell in the wing suits would be life changing.
Probably my bad story telling but I didn't serve. Good men serve. I’m still struggling to make “fair”.

Reactions: Mamabear
Probably my bad story telling but I didn't serve. Good men serve. I’m still struggling to make “fair”.
oh my bad, you said military, so I made an ass of myself. thats not unusual....... regardless, I think we are all struggling brother!! The fact that you got your license is intriguing. I was looking into that as well. Thrilling.

Last edited:
Thats terminal velocity going straight downhill. Do the calculation on groundspeed in a delta....trading terminal down velocity for forward speed. yeahhh baby (my best Austin Powers voice)

Ok....keep in mind we were comparing free fall with ground speed in a Corvette... Toss a couple jet engines into the mix and I have to stand aside...and corrected....

1591844965179.png

Reactions: Mamabear
I’m late to the party! I was watching one of those wing suit Red Bull videos on my apppe tv a couple years ago. Thought it looked intriguing until the end. The credits were rolling and it listed all the winged flyers who lost their lives just the year of the video! Nope not for me.

• Agree
Reactions: JamesP and Mamabear
I’m late to the party! I was watching one of those wing suit Red Bull videos on my apppe tv a couple years ago. Thought it looked intriguing until the end. The credits were rolling and it listed all the winged flyers who lost their lives just the year of the video! Nope not for me.
yes, it isn't for everyone. You have to have some serious skills, sky time lots of training before you can even think about it. lots of dangers even just sky diving but there is danger everywhere. even dirt biking can be very dangerous. or driving fast cars. they are all in totally different categories though. i would thoroughly enjoy a fast car and i think my man would approve that over my sky diving license. maybe when my kids are a little bigger and i drive this minivan to the ground I cqn get myself a sweet set of wheels to burn some rubber. one day. I can dream.

Reactions: turbozig
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread