CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Ok I've done 2 things: 1/. Sent off an email to Steve Plunkett for cruise info and 2/ separated this discussion into its own thread since it should develop and allow others to chime in with whatever info they have on the event.

I'll let everyone know what I find out.

Please add whatever info you have on the subject. We're hoping it is held again this year.

Steve Plunkett's 2014 Fleetwood Country Cruize In

Cheers
Colin.

Oh darn! I cannot make Saturdays, and unfortunately Sunday June 8 conflicts with the Windsor Waterfront Corvette Show. Last year it was awesome with roughly half of the vettes from across the border

I heard back from Steve Plunkett. Here's his reply:

Steve Plunkett said:
Hi Colin, yes I've been talked into continuing on June 7&8. Get here early for the best spots but with 105 acres of lawn we won't turn you away . See the web: Steve Plunkett's 2014 Fleetwood Country Cruize In . Thx for asking... Steve Plunkett

Hope many from here are planning on attending.

Colin.

Wow, I've gotten a couple of emails from Steve Plunkett and it turns out that he has a C1 ('59), and a big block C2 ('66).

I've asked him to log in here and post his pics if he has time -- I told him we'd love to see them and chat with him.

In any case he's hosting the 2014 Fleetwood Country Cruize In again this year as planned and will attend with his cars. -- He also plans on attending the Bayfield vette fest in July which I believe some of you have attended.

Hope you all can come to Steve's 2014 Fleetwood Country Cruize In.

It's a great drive in to the grounds and a terrific show if you've not been b4.

C.

This is a fantastic Event. Steve has an amazing collection of vehicles, Beautiful venue and a great cruise in show.
Steve tries to thank everyone that comes. Great Guy.:canada:

He availed himself to me via email -- I thought that was very nice of him. I haven't spoken to him but he seems like a very nice fella.
In watch age group is he Mark?

C.

I have been every year to the show as a spectater, but my father went annually as a participant. It's a great family event and the dinner and after show were allways highlights of the event for my dad. His Thursday night cruise ins were outstanding as well....just make sure if you are putting your car in there...you don't plan to leave for a while :)

I have been every year to the show as a spectater, but my father went annually as a participant. It's a great family event and the dinner and after show were allways highlights of the event for my dad. His Thursday night cruise ins were outstanding as well....just make sure if you are putting your car in there...you don't plan to leave for a while :)

Thanks CD -- We found leaving at a reasonable hour wasn't too bad for traffic.
There was an exit at the back end which was quick and easy.....tho we did miss last year due to weather......
Hope to see you there as a participant.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread