Sounds like its carbon build up which is normal with water vapour....

And it is regular 'road gunk' that is sucked up, vacumned to the rear end, and it sticks there. All C6's do this

I think your fine

Ah, AGVI, always the pot stirer.

If I remember correctly, a tune up includes new plugs, air filter, etc. Parts are changed.

A tune however, only changes that are made are to the computer and no physical parts are interchanged.

Is that pretty much the difference Manny?

Ah, AGVI, always the pot stirer.

If I remember correctly, a tune up includes new plugs, air filter, etc. Parts are changed.

A tune however, only changes that are made are to the computer and no physical parts are interchanged.

Is that pretty much the difference Manny?

This is correct :D

A tune today means that we re-write the operating program parameters in the ECM (Engine Control Module) or the TCM (Transmission Control Module ) .

These parameters like spark ,fuel/air mixture and maf frequencey & Torque Mangament to name a few, are all accessed using tuning software such as EFi LIve or HP Tuners .
These tuning software package work via the VIN ,reading each cars parameters in order to change them to improve performance and gas mileage .

Hope that helps a little bit :canada:

I don't think Les (AGVI) ment and disrespect , being around Corvettes and Corvette people all the time like Les is , would leave the impression that everyone must know about how Corvettes are tuned these days .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread