Jul 30, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C7 Z06
Province
MB
I was wondering if anyone has personal experience or knows someone who has purchased a car through platinumcars in Ontario? Looking at grabbing a non-vette car for the wife and I've noticed they have a few models of interest. When I look them up online however the reviews are all over the the map, which I understand most people with good reviews do not review and those that have bad experiences do. Just wondered if anyone here has any thoughts they could chime in with?

Recently purchased a C7 Z06 from them and the experience has been outstanding...no issues at all - hope this helps!

Reactions: JR410 and WPGZ06
I dealt with a guy named AJ. He was amazing and honest. All their cars look mint!

Reactions: WPGZ06
Thanks guys! I'll give them a call on Monday
Good luck....they have wonderful cars and I worked with Alex (tell him you know me as a point of reference).....cheers!

I checked out there website. They have a number of vettes for sale. Which one were you looking at?

I'm actually not looking at the vettes, I'm looking at the Jaguar Type R's they have.

I will admit the 16-17, can't recall, black with chrome wheels caught my eye. I'm not a huge fan of chrome anymore but for some reason it caught my attention, may have also been the red seats.

I did scan their entire inventory (who doesn't do this? lol) and they do have quite a wide selection of cars for sure.

Reactions: Honch
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.