Yeah, they responded to my email and told me there’s a high chance it wont get approved because they don’t want to make an exemption. So no substituting A with 4 🤷🏽‍♂️

No suggestions on the plate. Only commenting to say your car looks AMAZING! What a beauty!!!
OK, Maybe a suggestion. All I can think of is that black widow spiders bite, so having the plate BITTEN, with a license place surround that says Black Widow?

Thank you!
I like bitten but it’s taken 👎

As someone else mentioned, I really like a plate that makes you think for a second. If I couldn't get some version of BLACK WIDOW, I would seriously think about something like SHE DEAD (or if your wife isn't, maybe YOU DEAD, or DEATH4U) or POISONUS, maybe BLK DETH. RED DEAD for the mark of the black widow. A great rear-view would be INMYWEB.

If that car was mine (and it is a gorgeous car by the way), there would be no question. The plate would be ANAKIN. I like to think that I'm still young enough to get away with that, even though I'm not, but I'd have that plate anyway. Oh wait, this is fun... How about SITHLORD? DETHSTAR. DARKSIDE. Okay, maybe too much. Okay, just one more. I joke about being a Jedi In Training, but it won't fit on a plate, so I asked for JIT. Apparently they thought that it was "offensive and inappropriate".

As someone else mentioned, I really like a plate that makes you think for a second. If I couldn't get some version of BLACK WIDOW, I would seriously think about something like SHE DEAD (or if your wife isn't, maybe YOU DEAD, or DEATH4U) or POISONUS, maybe BLK DETH. RED DEAD for the mark of the black widow. A great rear-view would be INMYWEB.

If that car was mine (and it is a gorgeous car by the way), there would be no question. The plate would be ANAKIN. I like to think that I'm still young enough to get away with that, even though I'm not, but I'd have that plate anyway. Oh wait, this is fun... How about SITHLORD? DETHSTAR. DARKSIDE. Okay, maybe too much. Okay, just one more. I joke about being a Jedi In Training, but it won't fit on a plate, so I asked for JIT. Apparently they thought that it was "offensive and inappropriate".
INMYWEB is definitely a killer suggestion 👍🏻 .... it would be a TOXICWEB

This sucks balls 🤬 apparently you can’t substitute A with a 4. Back to square one for me and figure out more combos. At least I can photoshop it in 😂

View attachment 26620View attachment 26621View attachment 26622View attachment 26623View attachment 26624View attachment 26625

First I would like to say your car looks awesome.....Red hash marks and red interior.....killer combo!

When I look closely at your photos I notice that you don't seem to have the rear Corvette nameplate normally situated above the rear license area?

Reactions: grandsp69
Wow! Thank you for all the suggestions. I’m not worried about getting denied again haha so many good ones given here.

First I would like to say your car looks awesome.....Red hash marks and red interior.....killer combo!

When I look closely at your photos I notice that you don't seem to have the rear Corvette nameplate normally situated above the rear license area?

Thank you so much. Yeah I got the corvette taken off when I had my car ceramic coated.

Reactions: ddgermann
“Thank you so much. Yeah I got the corvette taken off when I had my car ceramic coated.”

@grandsp69 was it black or shiny chrome looking? I thought to remove mine too but it’s all black and subtle so I left it.
Goes fine with the new carbon fibre crossed flags emblem back there which I installed later
AD5C20C0-DA92-4EF6-84E4-A2C8789349A1.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Scared
Reactions: YFCvii
“Thank you so much. Yeah I got the corvette taken off when I had my car ceramic coated.”

@grandsp69 was it black or shiny chrome looking? I thought to remove mine too but it’s all black and subtle so I left it.
Goes fine with the new carbon fibre crossed flags emblem back there which I installed later
View attachment 26833
[/QUOTE]

"BVF"......"Black Vettes Faster!"

"BVF"......"Black Vettes Faster!"
[/QUOTE]

Exactly 😂😂 and 6969 was my employee number but considering this was a regular plate. I just smiled and said ok when she handed it over the counter. Close enough👌

View attachment 26833
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it was the chrome one. Had it been black, I would have left it alone. It looks perfect on your car 👍

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.