Case75

High RPM Poster
2 You're 10
Jul 6, 2012
Earth
VetteCoins
Car
none right now.
Well after digging ourselves out again this morning, I snapped a few pics of the amount of snow on the ground.

My wife made the comment that after all the snow clearing this week she feels like has just completed the entire winter Olympics.

Some great shots there, that is a tremendous amount of snow to move from one place to another. How is the back(s). I think you both should just sit back now and enjoy your favourite beverage and watch the snow fall.

Sun is out here today, I was beginning to think the world had gone black and white!!

Some great shots there, that is a tremendous amount of snow to move from one place to another. How is the back(s). I think you both should just sit back now and enjoy your favourite beverage and watch the snow fall.

Sun is out here today, I was beginning to think the world had gone black and white!!

Actually, wife's getting ready for afternoon shift at work and I'm going to take a nap as I'm on the graveyard shift tonight at work. But yes, sun is out here also and it has quit snowing as well. Just glad the storm is finally over.

Tell your wife she does deserve a medal for surviving that onslaught.....

That's incredible.....

Riley is right -- you'll soon have to tunnel ...

Stay safe. and thanks for the pics. I don't feel so bad now about our situation here.
C.

Last edited:
Having lived here most of my life I'm quite used to mother nature's gifts in the winter; however, the older I get, the less I appreciate them. I've seen some wicked winter storms and this was one to remember for sheer volume of accumulation and length of time endured and also for the breadth of closures and cancellations. At one point, every road in the two counties was closed. It was the first time in my 24 years of employment at my place of work that the business was officially shut down due to weather. We've ran with skeleton crews but never shut down.

Putting up with crappy weather doesn't get any easier Greg.
One advantage you have is that you are young. The older you get tho the more difficult it is to adapt to cold and snow.

Just saw a news flash on CTV -- Midland closed down, as you said, and blizzard conditions.
Hope Mother Nature treats you better soon.

Hunker down and stay safe.

C.

Just came back from a walk. Nice and sunny but the wind is biting cold. I see a water main has burst a few blocks away. Streets are very narrow for walking. Don't want a big melt here Mark, a long and gradual one would be great.

Here it's going up to above freezing for a few days starting Friday with an inch of rain on Saturday........ Going to be some flooding.:(

Yes Mark -- it seems as if we have a lot but when you look at up north we've got very little....

Roll on spring.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.