You mind me asking how much extra the dealer charged for install. I'm doing the exact same thing. In my mind they shouldn't charge for front splitter since they would have to install the z51 splitter anyways
$683, and they did charge for the front splitter, but I do agree with you and I will make a call tomorrow to the service dept. I don't know if it will do any good but I will give it a try.

Hello all
just like thousands before me I finally received my new C8. I picked it up yesterday in St. Catharines. Thankfully it was a dry and clear day and I had the opportunity to drive it around a little bit. So like any proud new father i thought i would post a few pics here. I hope everyone has a great, short winter.
Ian
Congrats, beautiful spec. I saw your car at Cullen and noticed the aftermarket wheels 👍👌Enjoy

Reactions: Murray20c8
Hello all
just like thousands before me I finally received my new C8. I picked it up yesterday in St. Catharines. Thankfully it was a dry and clear day and I had the opportunity to drive it around a little bit. So like any proud new father i thought i would post a few pics here. I hope everyone has a great, short winter.
Ian
Hi , nice car. Do you plan on taking it to the track? 1/4 mile. I know Jack will want to here , if any wheel hop! :p

For those that were asking about being charged twice for the installation of the front splitter. The service manager at the dealership and I went back and forth several times, but I held my ground and I will be receiving a refund cheque for $180 + HST. The equates to 1 hour labour. So if anyone else is planning on doing the same thing, I would suggest getting it resolved with the service dept before they touch your car. I remember the day when they used to post the mechanic's hourly rate in the service dept, they don't do that anymore and unless you look really closely, you wouldn't easily see it on your bill either. Have a good day all. Spring is coming.

Hello all
Ian
Congrats on your new beauty. You're going to love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread