Nov 20, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
C8
Province
ON
Picked up my HTC 2LT from Spencers yesterday. Unfortunately cant drop the top due to newly tinted windows.
I had deposits down at both Cullen and Spencer. Although I didnt get my car from Cullen, dealing with Trace Wilks was a pleasure.
My experience with Andrew Spencer couldnt have been better. Clear, prompt communication without any pressure. I would suggest that if you're considering a vette, give Andrew a call.
Im in Oakville, btw, if anyone local is going to events/drives.
Stay safe

Attachments

• IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 65
Picked up my HTC 2LT from Spencers yesterday. Unfortunately cant drop the top due to newly tinted windows.
I had deposits down at both Cullen and Spencer. Although I didnt get my car from Cullen, dealing with Trace Wilks was a pleasure.
My experience with Andrew Spencer couldnt have been better. Clear, prompt communication without any pressure. I would suggest that if you're considering a vette, give Andrew a call.
Im in Oakville, btw, if anyone local is going to events/drives.
Stay safe
Nice car!
Do you know the day your car was built and how long it took to be delivered st Spence?

Nice car!
Do you know the day your car was built and how long it took to be delivered st Spence?
If a car is not bayed for QC it usually takes 5 to 12 days to get to a southern Ontario dealer.

Reactions: raycer
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread