Feb 10, 2009
Saskatoon SK
VetteCoins
Car
1969 Convertible
Hey Guys,

My personalized license plate that I ordered a while back is finally ready and I picked it up this week. A little late for this season, but I'll be ready for the spring. Here's a pic . . . .

Dave

Attachments

• 100_0098_2.jpg
    100_0098_2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 11
Hey Brent,

I don't have a Hummer to drive in the winter, but having put the Corvette away this weekend I'm now anxious for it to snow so I can take out the sled . . . . yes I know that "snow" is a 4 letter word for some. I actually took it out of storage this weekend and started it up . . . . 3 pulls and it purred like a Cat . . . Arctic Cat that is. Here's a couple of pics . . .

Dave

Attachments

• Sled 1.jpg
    Sled 1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Sled 2.jpg
    Sled 2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 7
Well....Part of me dies when snow is mentioned, then I realize all the things I like to do in the snow - Sled, Snowboard, Go kart, Quad, Skating on frozen water - an I am happy again.

T

Hey Brent,

I don't have a Hummer to drive in the winter, but having put the Corvette away this weekend I'm now anxious for it to snow so I can take out the sled . . . . yes I know that "snow" is a 4 letter word for some. I actually took it out of storage this weekend and started it up . . . . 3 pulls and it purred like a Cat . . . Arctic Cat that is. Here's a couple of pics . . .

Dave

Looks great Dave!! I might have to spend a weekend drinking hot totties and sledding with you!!!

Hope things are good with you havent seen you for a few months, give me a call sometime when you have a minute.

Or come out on thursday,

Brent

Hi Tony! I remember your car from the summer. Nice sled. Sorry I can't help you out with the trails. If someone made a Corvette snow sled, I would be there!

I'm going to be out to Maguires tomorrow! It's been three weeks since I've been at a meet!

Yes to bad the car is away for the winter and lets hope any of you folks with the dreaded battery charger installed in the car doesnt end up in smoke . Right on for the sleds there guys , have 3 sleds myself a 07 600 crossfire , 04 900 mountain cat and a 95 zr580 , we should get out this winter if possible as well. Hate to say it but if you take a sled over 800 cc and a vette in a 1/4 mile race the sled will beat the vette go figure hey .

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.