6C2A85DC-B945-4C38-BDA8-8F542C23390D.jpeg

Older thread but when it started my C8 hadn't been delivered yet. Got 3700 K's on it now and loving every minute I get to drive it. My Harley feels neglected. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_4788 2.jpeg
    IMG_4788 2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: OL Yeller
I see a guy on Kijiji that went and got multiple personalized Ontario plates and now selling them for $700.

For those getting personalized plates what ideas are you tossing around?
You could buy them, however I don’t think MTO would allow the transfer of a plate that has not been attached. If memory serves if you buy a vehicle with an attached personalized plate you can transfer the car. The plate can also be transferred with the plate holders permission. Remember that “ALL” licence plates belong to the Government of Ontario.

I see a guy on Kijiji that went and got multiple personalized Ontario plates and now selling them for $700.

For those getting personalized plates what ideas are you tossing around?
You can certainly buy the plates but, I do not think personalized plates are transferable as a sale item on their own.
If you purchase a car with personalized plates you can transfer the car. The plates can only be transferred when they accompany the vehicle, they must have be registered to the vehicle purchased and only with the plate holders express permission.
Licence plates in Ontario do not belong the the plate holder. Ontario Government does not give up ownership of any plate issued in the province.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.