Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
I held my tongue at the meet last week when the owner of Mano's came out, said he didn't like our cars, said he likes driving European cars, then said his MB clk 430 is faster than all of our cars that were present. Then when he asked me how much horsepower my car had, I told him my car had approximately 400hp and he was a little quieter after that. What I should have told him is that my car has 125 more horsepower than his, weighs 300 pounds less, and has a lower center of gravity with tires that are wider on all four corners, but I'm sure his car is still faster, hahahaha.
Anyway, long story short, he finally said he didn't mind us meeting there except that they are going to be adding on to the Auto Chek building, or building a new building on the lot, so there will no longer be any room for us to meet there.
Anyway, glad I held my tongue, no point in starting a pissing match with the guy who owns the lot and in the long run, who cares what other people think.

Is it just me, or do people always have to tell you how much better their car is than yours. This has happened to my a few times now.

Are you drunk again? Hahaha.

No, I am not drunk! Just high. High on life. I am just not a fan on people that have to say negative things about others to make themselves look better. I don't mind that he said he didn't like Corvette, that's just being honest and not everyone has to like our cars. It was his attitude towards us that rubbed me the wrong way.

Sort of like your attitude, Mr. Bad Attitude. You are always so negative and you hate everything and are never laughing, hahahahahahahaha.

Screw him Riley, Obviously he is just jealous and doesnt know Sh*t about cars and prolly only drives his Benz for Status Qoh! Just like Fender said just because you own one brand doesnt mean you have to hate all others, geez some ppl are just ignorant! I like all cars depending on what they are and the positives in each. I love the 03-04 Cobras i was set on buying one til i found a deal on my Z06 that i couldnt pass up. Just like yesterday leaving the car show a 04 silver Cobra was merging onto the ring road so i let him in but i geared down to 2nd to play around with him so w/e we did then at the end i slowed down(ha ha) to talk with him so we were doing like 75kmh and were talking and holding up traffic. I wish all car people were like that not ignorant and think their cars are better even if they are or arent. Just respect the love we have for our passion!!!!!!!!!

I deal with that crap everyday I go for a drive!!! whether it's in the vette, Diablo, or Harley, somebody has to come over and feel like they need to bash it!!!...you can call it whatever, but it boils down to jealousy unfortunately, and a need to feel superior! It's kinda funny though, I have come up with a reply for everyone that asks the question: "Why would you drive something like this?..blah..blah..blah...cut,cut,cut??" ....I always reply: " Because I have an extremely small penis, and I am horrible in bed, why do you ask??"

The real funny part is he told us he had never driven a vette (any year) right before he told us his car was faster and better handling. At least heave a good comparisson don't assume your car is better.

T

I deal with that crap everyday I go for a drive!!! whether it's in the vette, Diablo, or Harley, somebody has to come over and feel like they need to bash it!!!...you can call it whatever, but it boils down to jealousy unfortunately, and a need to feel superior! It's kinda funny though, I have come up with a reply for everyone that asks the question: "Why would you drive something like this?..blah..blah..blah...cut,cut,cut??" ....I always reply: " Because I have an extremely small penis, and I am horrible in bed, why do you ask??"

Ha! If having a nice car makes up for a small penis, I better save up for a nicer car, hahaha. :(

Damn it!!! :mad: i always miss the cool stuff. did the owner come out with his wife?????:eek:

No, why? Does she like Corvettes?

Respect the rider first and the ride next. I have seen guys in Mazda 3's out-drive BMW M3's so dissing the car is just downright lame.

I totally agree with you. That is why I keep my mouth shut and let them do the talking as it makes them look bad. Then as revenge, I get to post my story on this forum which makes me feel better about how good of a person I am for not talking back, hahahaha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.